“Sail and Snorkel Fiesta was great” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Puerto Vallarta Sunset Cruise and Candlelight Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vallarta Adventures is Mexico's premier adventure company and leading tour operator in Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta. Vallarta Adventure trips and activities are safe learning experiences designed for people of all ages who want to have fun exploring all that culture, wildlife, biodiversity (eco tours) and natural beauty the area has to offer. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours and save up to 44%.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fort Madison, Iowa, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sail and Snorkel Fiesta was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our family with two boys (9, 10) loved this experience. We went in late November and the weather was warm and the water clear. Fun for all of us! Mom and Dad especially enjoyed the open bar after the snorkel! A great cruising tour around Land's End with a fun and engaging crew. Had a great time. Also noticed that our boat was by far the nicest of all the tour boats in the area. Much bigger with room for a dance party!

Visited November 2013

San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Flyboarding”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Overall, great fun, nice crew, worth the experience. This is a relatively new thing to try out so I was excited to check it out. When I asked one of our guides whether flyboarding was safe, he replied "I think so. We just got this equipment two weeks ago". NBD. It took me about 10 or so minutes to figure out how to flyboard but after a couple of tries, I was able to finally get out of the water and levitate. We had a group of 6, and each person spent about 30 minutes flyboarding.

The main reason I'm leaving a review of 3 out of 5 is because of the hassle we got for wanting to use our own cameras. We had a gopro and our own phones, but some of the crew insisted these weren't allowed. I would have liked to know that before booking the experience and how much photos from the Vallarta Adventures crew cost. I'm all for paying a fair price and making sure these guys get paid, but the hassle of arguing to take a few pics with my own phone and then haggling over how much we wanted to pay for the crew's photos, extra if we wanted them on a flash drive, etc. didn't make for as fun experience as it could have been.

I'll tell my friends flyboarding was a lot of fun, but to make sure photos are allowed.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Vitaliy D
AdventuresGroup, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Vallarta Adventures, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Hello Vitaliy D, thank you for your comments. We feel really sorry to hear that your experience wasn't fully satisfactory. We improved our photo policy and keep to keep it very clear in our check-in and our website for this reason. There is always the chance that someone can loose the camera / phone while on the boat and we cannot the risk neither the responsibility of it. That is why we bring a professional photographer on the boat to capture this amazing moments for our customers.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had an OFF Road Adventure, which was a great experience. Miranda and Gaby were very knowledgeable and so enthusiastic. It was pure joy! Also had Sunset Sailing, what a wonderful way to spend an evening, so beautiful and peaceful. Thank you for great time!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank OLGALA19
“Great place to have excursions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

We did 3 trips with them and all of them were great. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Victor was an excellent tour guide.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Colbert, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Extreme Zipline Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was amazing!! Thanks to Noemi, Sergio, Andrea, Luigui, and Erandi !! I didn't think I could do this adventure, but because of their professionalism and ability to make me feel that I was totally safe, I went for it, and went home to Colbert, Wa feeling like a new woman, ready to conquer whatever challenges life sends my way. Thank you Team "D" for making me feel like family , and giving me an experience I will never forget, and I have your pictures to prove it!!! We went with our friends, Jack and Sandy, who had as much fun as we did. God Bless, Gina and Wayne Howerton, Colbert, WA

Visited December 2013