“Extreme Zipline Adventure”

and up
Puerto Vallarta Sunset Cruise and Candlelight Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vallarta Adventures is Mexico's premier adventure company and leading tour operator in Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta. Vallarta Adventure trips and activities are safe learning experiences designed for people of all ages who want to have fun exploring all that culture, wildlife, biodiversity (eco tours) and natural beauty the area has to offer. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours and save up to 44%.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Colbert, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Extreme Zipline Adventure”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was amazing!! Thanks to Noemi, Sergio, Andrea, Luigui, and Erandi !! I didn't think I could do this adventure, but because of their professionalism and ability to make me feel that I was totally safe, I went for it, and went home to Colbert, Wa feeling like a new woman, ready to conquer whatever challenges life sends my way. Thank you Team "D" for making me feel like family , and giving me an experience I will never forget, and I have your pictures to prove it!!! We went with our friends, Jack and Sandy, who had as much fun as we did. God Bless, Gina and Wayne Howerton, Colbert, WA

Visited December 2013

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Canopy Adventure (Zip Lining, Repelling, & Hiking)”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My very first time zip lining and it was the BEST time ever! I was not aware of the repelling from towers, but the team was awesome and made me feel really comfortable doing it. (only two towers to repel from) Team B was my team and they were GREAT!! (Alexis, Luigi, Noemi, Sahari, Ricardo, and Rafa....our security <----insider) We had an awesome time together and they felt the whole group feel like family. They were extremely knowledgeable, gave an outstanding safety briefing and everyone felt at ease while placing our safety in their hands! You are not allowed to take your own cameras/video recorders, b/c they have photographers assigned to the team just for you....so worth it, focus on having fun! The pictures/video cost about $58 at the end and I could have as many CDs of the pics/videos as I wanted (I only needed two). Please take cash with you to leave a monetary tip for the team....I did not carry cash with me, but my girlfriend did and was a blessing to the team. Also, this tour is for the young and the old! There were two couples on the tour with me that were in their 60s, semi-healthy. They had to rest a couple of times on the hiking, but other than that, they were great!

“Great Adventure!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The Extreme Zip Line Adventure was the best excursion My wife and I have ever been on and we have done excursions all over the world! Chema, Erick, Rafa, Alvaro Marlon and Marino were professional, funny and above all made everyone feel safe. We had an 8 year old boy and a 60 something year-old woman in our fun group who did the 60 mph 3/4 of a mile superman zip line! A fantastic experience that we will do again! We also did the sail/snorkel trip and the evening dinner cruise at Los Calitas....all top notch and we got the 3 excursions for the price of two!

Owen Sound, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved our excursions!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We took advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free offer and did Rythm of the Night, Sea Safari and San Sebastion. All were excellent, although San Sebastien was a much slower pace and not up my alley. The guides were friendly, professional, informative and very energetic. The food was excellent! The entire process from signing up, payment, getting there, getting back was simple and professional.

This was my first time doing excursions and it made me wish I had done them sooner! I will definitely make sure that I save enough money so that my next trip will include excursions again.

Thank you Vallarta Adventures!

Visited December 2013
Montreal, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tours”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Vallarta adventures is the only tour company you should book with. You are guaranteed friendly staff, great service, organized tours, beautiful locations, and fun. I've been on three tours with them and would book with them again in the future.