Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $139.00
from $79.00
from $67.50
10,691 results
All reviews outdoor adventure sea safari hidden beach marietas eco discovery luxury sailing zip line yelapa majahuitas off road adventure las caletas boat ride extreme adventure coffee plantation hidden mexico san sebastian tour whale watching dolphin swim paddle boarding
Reviewed today via mobile

I ended booking a tour with Vallarta adventures. At first I was a little worried. So I got to the Marina, signed in and had to buy a port fee which was 28 pesos nothing to extra. I did the sea safari which took about 6 hours. There were about 12 of us on the speed boat. Life jackets included. We rode to a small village in which me went horse back riding (helmets were provided along with someone there to help), visited a water fall and had the chance to order something if we wished. Then took the same boat and went snorkeling again equipment provided. Then we reached a private beach just for us on the tour. There was an oeon bar, showers, towels and a lunch buffet with pretty good food. Over all the tour was amazing and very much worth it.

Reviewed today via mobile

We had an amazing trip up to San Sebastian. If you have a chance to GO!
Our guide Jorge was from the area and very knowledgeable, personable, and passionate about the history, the flora and fauna on the way, and in helping preserve the way of life in the Mountain villages. The tours of the coffee plantation and tequila maker were very informative, the lunch was fantastic and Jorge’s tour of the village was full of great stories. It felt like he was showing us around his home town. Can’t wait to go back. We are also looking forward to checking out Jorge’s work on protecting Macaws

Reviewed today

The tour was relaxing and enjoyable...perfect weather. A variety of places visited, including a family tequila distillery, organic coffee farm and quaint Pueblo Mágico ! Couldn’t be better!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Highly recommend! My husband and I, along with a couple of friends had the best time on this tour! So much packed into the day - high speed boat ride to an authentic village accessible only from the water. Then we went on a horse back ride through the jungle, through narrow ravines and along a river to a beautiful remote waterfall where we played in the water and sipped a cold cerveza. Rode the horses back to the boat and then went to a private cove where we went snorkeling amongst thousands of the most beautiful brightly colored fish. From there they boated us to a beautiful serene private beach where they had an authentic and very tasty lunch with full bar. We lounged and relaxed in paradise. Seriously, this was the best day! We all enjoyed it so much. The staff was super fun and knowledgeable. Thank you Danny, Barbara and Junior!!!

Reviewed yesterday

Had an amazing day at Majahuitas Beach - beautiful beach, lovely little bay to swim, float, paddle board or kayak in. Included a delicious lunch - was a little nervous as I’m picky, but was very high quality food! Then off to my “date” with the dolphins... my favorite part of my vacation! 40 minutes with the dolphins was a good amount of time... loved the kisses, hugs, belly rubs, dancing as well as the rides from these amazing creatures!!!

Reviewed yesterday

This tour was to a mountain village, silver mining town, a coffee plantation and a tequila distillery. It was what I wanted in a tour and more, but we English speakers were in the minority on that particular trip. The tour guide was actually very good at speaking English but spent the vast majority of the tour speaking Spanish. I feel bad that I don't speak Spanish while visiting Mexico, but the guide told us very little in English. This is VERY unusual for a Vallarta Adventures trip. It could have been so much richer of an experience for us if we had understood what he was talking about.

Reviewed yesterday

We attended Nov. 6 as a group of 11 visiting for my 50th birthday. From the get go, the staff were attentive and entertaining. A few "fears" were quickly dealt with by the staff's encouragement. We also loved the expressions caught by the photographs. Would highly recommend this experience.

Reviewed yesterday

The crew was simply amazing! They take excellent care of their guests and they all do it with the biggest smiles possible. However, my friends and I were left a bit frustrated by the cruise itself.

Shortly after you get out to open water one representative of your group will be asked to write the names of everyone in your group so the crew can make sure they have everyone on board after the excursions. I chose to be the representative of my crew and the line took so long I was never approached by crew to see if I wanted snorkeling gear or any of the offers they were asking. (At the time I wasn't aware this was when they were handing out gear to the guests). If you do the waterfall tour at Yelapa you walk past lots of locals selling goods on the way to the waterfall which I imagine is how they make their living. Afterwards you can sit on select beach chairs if you pay for drinks/food. Be aware when you lie on the beach at Yelapa the locals do walk by and try to sell their wares to you while you relax on the beach. Lunch on board the boat was impressive for being complementary but it took us about an hour of waiting in line to get food before we got to it, by that point we were already to Majahuitas and we were being told if we wanted to snorkel we had to get off the boat within the next 10 minutes. So we waited forever to get food on board, felt rushed to inhale it and missed out on time snorkeling or sitting on the beach because we were trying to eat our food on the boat. My friends that were able to snorkel said that there wasn't much to look at, and not much in the line of sea life as you are limited to the area you could snorkel in. I made my way to the beach but there's no dock so you either swim to the beach (and you're without your beach bag) or they transport a smaller boat between the ship and shore but most guests seemed to struggle getting in and out of the boats when it came to the shoreline. The beach is beautiful but the sand is extremely coarse and rough for those with tender feet and there also weren't enough lounge chairs for all the guests on the beach but plenty of tables with chairs. The entertainment on the way back to the port was great. The crew genuinely seemed to enjoy putting on their show and had fun doing it.

Overall it wasn't the worst thing I've ever experienced but it also wasn't the best either. There were simply far too many people on our cruise and it wasn't even a packed boat! Had we known what our experience was going to be like, I'm sure everyone in our group would have chosen to spend our day doing something else.

This tour would be great for able bodied people who want to experience a couple of smaller beaches but not so great for people with limitations.

Reviewed yesterday

Really fun team of people. Ceasar was so fun. The ziplines were cool, the rappelling was terrifying and amazing!
My teenaged girls loved it all, as did I.

Main issue was with the photos. OMG! $129 US for the pictures! That's just robbery. Not a single person in the 2 trucks we were on bought any. lol.

Also, as usual, LOTS of waiting. They tell you a certain time, then it starts 30 min later, then you wait, and wait again after, then wait by the bar when everyone just wants to leave, then you wait for a boat. Ugh.

...I wish I had photos to share....

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We had a wonderful time. The staff we great and really cared for our safety and made the trip enjoyable and fun for everyone. I would go again in a minute. I have you a 4 out of five and would have given you a five out of five if you provided a better options for food at the end of our journey...
Thanks for a wonderful time...