I have been to Puerto Vallarta many times before, but two weeks ago I stayed at the Casa Cupula for the first time. My five-day stay was an absolutely fantastic experience, by all means exceeding all my (usually modest) expectations. Even though this boutique hotel cannot be a bargain, it is still an affordable luxury worth every dime of yours. The Staff, the location, the hygiene, safety, food, service, and everything else are the top notch. Tina, General Manager, takes the 'blame' ;-) for CC being run in a very professional, organised and effective manner. Next to her is Oscar, Concierge/Guest Services - a very friendly knowledgeable young man, always ready to help and give an advice. The CC Staff are all very professional, friendly, attentive and, need be, ready to meet all your concerns with immediate action. Right from beginning, I was generously given an upgrade from the room I pre-booked. This gesture that I did not expect at all, was very much appreciated and will never be forgotten, needless to say. From what I read and heard, this hotel is mainly full throughout the year, but this time, being a lower season (July and August), that was not the case. I casually chatted with other guests (there was a younger man/woman couple too), and made a few friends. I never heard any complaints from the guests, everybody was very happy with their stay and would plan to return. I do pay much attention to hygiene, and I can say that the hygiene at CC is perfect. The Maintenance team are very neat, courteous and very hard-working. Poncho, the Waiter, and his Chef, were giving their best to make me cry each breakfast (they cooked and served my favourite jalapeño omelettes!) and I would come back for more ;-) . I adore espresso, and they prepared fantastic espresso from tasty Méxican-grown coffee. Long live the Chef! :-) The luxury rooms with all amenities you can imagine, top-notch gym; the high-speed internet everywhere; the happy-hour(s); the lovely tropical garden; the nice music they play during the day, and many other 'extras' at CC will definitely make your stay even more comfortable. I enjoyed spending much of my time at or inside the infinity pool on the rooftop - this pool facing the Ocean is the perfect place for Sunset watching :-) - an experience you must not miss!
In the end, my big sincere GRACIAS goes to all of you, Staff, at the CC for making my stay with you a very pleasant and memorable experience. As a frequent traveler to Puerto Vallarta, I am looking forward to my next stay with you at CC. Until then, I will share my fantastic experiences with my family, friends, colleagues and total strangers hoping that many more of them will use an opportunity to discover this part of Paradise. Hasta luego!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta