We don't often travel back to the same place/same hotel, but we enjoyed Puerto Vallarta and Casa Cupula so much when we stayed here two years ago, we dragged two more friends along this time for a return trip (we even stayed in the same room - 201). I won't rehash the same gushing review we wrote two years ago because what we enjoyed so much last time is still applicable. What I will add, though, is that this hotel only continues to improve. We has minor concerns that as Casa Cupula expanded, the overall level of service/condition of the hotel would have declined. Nothing could be further from the truth. The hotel continues to be wonderfully maintained by a fantastic staff. The restaurant continues to turn out incredible breakfasts and I'll also call out Pancho, who took such great care of us each morning and really helped start the day on the right foot,and Hector, who is the epitome of the guest-service mentality. The Friday night guest/friend reception has grown and was really a nice way to kick-off our Saturday evening. Even some minor irritations that we had with our room last trip had been remedied - it seems clear the management is really open to and responsive to constructive feedback. (BTW-let me put in a plug for Room 201 - the Vista Queen room - you will be so pleased to stay in this room, the bathroom is way too much fun!!). About the only thing left that I would have loved to see improved is the situation with the gym, which was pretty lackluster last time and remains so today. The great news is that they are already in the process of building a brand new gym with a bunch of other amenities to keep hotel guests happy! Its been said in many reviews, but bears repeating - this is the type of hotel that really will make a vacation special. We look forward to another return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta