Our 4 night stay at Casa Cupula was nothing but one wonderful experience after another! My partner and I stayed from 4/3 thru 4/7; just a quick visit to celebrate his birthday. Being our first visit to Casa Cupula, AND our first visit to Puerto Vallarta, we were anxious and excited for our experiences. From the start, we were transferred in style from the airport via the Casa Cupula shuttle and once there, Edwin took very good care of us. He offered us a tour of the boutique hotel and once ready, he supplied us with ideas of places we could visit our first night. Then the Friday Night Warm-Up party was a GREAT way to celebrate a birthday, make new friends, and start off our vacation weekend. Our Suite was impeccable! I HIGHLY recommend this upgrade! The housekeeping staff had everything neat and tidy upon our late night returns. The views from our balcony were breathtaking! We hope to visit Puerto Vallarta and Casa Cupula in very the near future!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in three boutique properties: Casa Cupula, Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments three pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta