Just returned from our first stay in Puerto Vallarta and Casa Cupula.
We enjoyed both very much.
Puerto Vallarta is charming and is very beautiful. We has moderate warm temperatures and dry, blue sky weather the entire trip. The location on the Pacific coast is lush and tropical and the beaches are stunning. Food was amazing and we never once experienced stomach problems usually associated with Mexico. There is plenty to do and we were not over run with tourists. The surrounding area is beautiful too. We felt very safe and relaxed. The locals were extremely friendly.
Casa Cupula is really wonderful. it's the best gay hotel we have ever stayed in and we have stayed in many others across the globe.
It is comfortable luxury all the way with amazing hospitality. The rooms are huge and the suites are incredible. You have a full view of palm trees, mountains, town and ocean. many of the beds are set up to see the sunrise and set over the ocean. Beautiful! Some rooms even have their own dipping pool on the balcony. Decadent!
The guest hotel was quiet and friendly. Our concierge, Oscar, was so sweet and pit to together all our activities and dining. He's very friendly and funny. we enjoyed him as well as the whole staff.
The food at Casa Capula is so delicious. We never expected a chef and gourmet dining. Breakfast is great and you should not miss the group dinners. Great way to meet other guests and have a delicious dinner.
We had only one issue and that was the wireless internet was consistently failing and that could be a problem if you are one to keep in contact by e-mail with the office or family.
We would return anytime. We miss it already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta