We stayed in the jr suite the first two nights and fell in love. Wish we stayed there the rest of the time.
We then moved to a king bed room which was underneath the restaurant. My partner woke at 8am every morning when they were setting the chairs up at taste. They didn't bother me.
The rooms were kept clean and the pools were relaxing.
Mosquitoes were brutal up there on the hill and they ate me alive. That isn't the hotel fault. But we found a gap in between the screen door frame and the brick that allowed them to get in. Along with the loud lizards.
Overall, we would return. We enjoyed ourselves a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta