“Great show, great food, good for families”

Rhythms of the Night by Vallarta Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$128.99*
and up
Puerto Vallarta Sunset Cruise and Candlelight Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a boat ride across the bay, taking in the views along the way, to a candle and torchlit, private beach hideaway. See Mexico’s past come alive through dance and music during an enchanting theatrical performance followed by a delicious seaside dining experience under the stars.
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Went to this show with the entire family - ranging from 7 years old to 57. Had a great time. We all loved the show, the food was fabulous and, as always, the staff of Vallarta Adventures is wonderful. I would highly recommend Vallarta Adventures. The only caution I would give is that the boat ride is approximately 1 hour long each way so if you suffer from seasickness at all, it may be a miserable trip. Luckily no-one in our party does but there was a couple of people on the boat that probably didn't have as good a time as we did.

Also, it is a LATE night. We didn't make it back to the hotel until after midnight so I wouldn't plan anything for early the next morning.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Vallarta Adventures knows how to throw a party on the boat. It is an hour-long boat ride, densely packed with people. The staff are excellent entertainers. Upon reaching your destination, you hear the drums in the distance and see the shore lit by firelight... magical. However, when I actually arrived at the "pyramid" where the show took place, the set and performance reminded me much more of a second-rate Vegas act than an authentic Mexico experience. Of course, I WAS a tourist and I just found it hard to embrace the fact that I went on a tour tailored to delight tourists. After the show, the area was dark and lit by candles, which was wonderful in itself. Tables are right next to the crashing waves, you even get splashed once in a while, which was exhilarating! The food is served buffet-style, so you have to decide: do you want to stand in line and get a better choice of food, or do you want to sit at your wonderful table and drink while the crowd thins out and maybe get less than ideal food? Romantic is a bit of a stretch, especially when you're on a tight schedule! However, I would say it is a good experience if you can get a discount on your tickets, do not pay full price. Tacky fun in the candle-lit jungle!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great experience for couples, romantic dinner by candle light on the beach. What could be better. The boat ride was entertaining and the performers are amazing.

1  Thank Samantha P
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

This place was GREAT! Give it a try! It was very romantic, the dinner was great & what can I say about the show????? Also great!!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The Rhythms of The Night is incredible. We met the boat at 7:00pm the crew entertained us the whole 1hr ride to the sight of the show and dinner, it is only accessible by boat, the path up to the theatre is lit by candles and torches. The show was amazing the acrobatics as good or better than Cirque De Solia, after the show the buffet was great food and service. The boat ride back was very entertaining. In all it was a 5hr night. This is not open to children I assume because of the boat ride and length. Worth every penny.