Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Rhythms of the Night by Vallarta Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

7,242 results
All reviews boat ride buffet dinner cirque du buffet style romantic evening las caletas tiki torches dinner on the beach great dinner dinner show vallarta adventures boat number boat staff free drinks great entertainment crew members food was amazing
Reviewed today

This is a truly fun and entertaining evening event. Starting with a fast kcatamaran ride, hosted and well entertained on the boat by Chai and his crew. Followed by a very good buffet dinner dinner and a first class show. Cirque-like in concept and IMHO, just as professional and enjoyable. The boat ride back, with some more fun music entertainment was a great bonus!

Reviewed today

My family and I attended the show last night. We picked up boat #4 from Nuevo Vallarta headed up by Chai and his crew. OMG the show and dinner were beyond our expectations but the service and show on the boat was crazy fun too. Great job kids! Everyone needs to see this show and hope you get onto boat #4.

Reviewed today via mobile

I took my sister to the Savia/Rhythms performance for her birthday. The boat crew was a blast - soooo funny, and the dinner buffet on the island was excellent! The Savia performance was extraordinary. We LOVED it!!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We really enjoyed the experience. The buffet was great, and the show was too. A little advice for the ladies, your hair is likely to be wind blown and possibly misted on the boat. Also the ampitheater gets pretty warm, so an up-do might be a good idea. I learned that the hard way and had crazy hair all night. Lol.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We really enjoyed the excursion for rhythms of the nights. It was worth the extra money to have a nice place at the dinner and the show. The show was amazing!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The best one yet we have been to a previous Rhythms of the Night 3 years ago and that was a great show but now with the choreography from Cirque du Soleil titled as Savia this is a must see well worth the time we will always come back for another show when visiting Puerto Vallarta

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The tour was pretty fun. We set out from Puerto Vallarta at 7pm. The ride was about 1hr ish. They served snacks and drinks on boat. So by the time you arrived the island you wouldn’t be starving. The ride can be a bit rough if you easily get sea sick. So be ready for that.

The island is pretty cool. All lit up by candles and fires. The show was more like a cirque du soleil. Not as tight as them, but pretty similar. The stage is pretty, music is good. I particularly like the fire act just because I don’t usually see that. But the circus acts were all good too.

The dinner was American, which was a bit disappointing. I was expecting authentic Mexican food! I know there are a lot of american visitors, but this is Mexico! I hope they at least consider adding some Mexican items in the future. It was buffet style. So you will need to grab what you like by yourself.

The trip back to port was more pleasant. We took boat #8, the crew threw a funny show, which made the sea sick gone. It was a good entertaining one. I think everyone was enjoying it.

Overall the trip was good. Worth to give it a try.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Its a really cute island with candles all light up perfect for a date night and theres a dinner that includes a show at the end which is incredibly remarkable it was really fascinating to see their culture

Reviewed 3 days ago

A great experience from beginning to end. The boat cruise was enjoyable, the dinner excellent and the show absolutely captivating. Very well executed throughout.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This show will blow your mind is amazing is super good I will see it again for sure all the stuff the do is very impressive