“Most romantic place i've been to”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a boat ride across the bay, taking in the views along the way, to a candle and torchlit, private beach hideaway. See Mexico’s past come alive through dance and music during an enchanting theatrical performance followed by a delicious seaside dining experience under the stars.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went on Valentine's Day and it was the most romantic experience. The whole island was lit by candels and tiki torches. The food was GREAT and the service was also GREAT. The show at the end was amazing, fun and funny. It is a MUST do when visiting Puerto Vallarta or surrounding area.

1  Thank Karly E
Write a ReviewReviews (7,509)
All reviews
in 141 reviews
"crew members"
in 74 reviews

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We really enjoyed this excursion, but when they say "take a light sweater" do better than that! The boat ride itself is an experience! About 1 hr. & 10 minutes both ways. The evenings on the water can get pretty cool.

The show is very good and the food is excellent.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was an excellent show, Similar to a Circ de Sol show and we had a great time! The dinner was excellent, we ate 4 feet from the ocean waves! It was a bit chilly so a heavy sweater is needed. The food was outstanding! Service was good. They had wine with dinner and being a wine snob it wasn't good wine at all and I don't recommend it but then I didn't go to Mexico for the wine! The boat ride back was freezing. They had blankets for the people sitting on the upper deck but the lower deck didn't receive blankets. I was wishing at that point that I would have brought a heavier sweater or jacket. Overall an excellent experience and I would do this again!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went on a day that threatened rain, and still, we truly enjoyed the boat trip, the location, the presentation and the food!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 20, 2013

When I booked this excursion I did not know there was two different dinner sittings. Unfortunately, we were booked for the second. So, crossing the Bay in an overcrowded catamaran was not the best or safest in the dark. Once we arrived; we were given a bottle of water and walked directly to the amphitheatre for the show and seated on tall, hard straight benches that left us with numb bum and backaches. The show itself was very good and the people talented. After the show we were then lead to our places for dinner and dinner was so so. I had been told about dessert tables, coffee drinks, etc that previous patron's had enjoyed but whatever I asked for was not available. There doesn't appear to be any electricity on this beach and was lit up well with candles but still I could not enjoy the surrounding when I couldn't see anything. We actually were waiting on the doc for our ride back. There was much fewer people returning than had come over with us so at least we could sit on proper seating versus perching on a bulkhead. The crew entertains on the way back to ensure that they don't have to provide you with any further beverages. I have talked to others who thoroughly enjoyed themselves but they were part of the early dinner and arrived during daylight so there was much to see and not a "hurried" atmosphere. We did buy the pictures and DVD for $30 US and have told our friends - save your money and watch the DVD. I would perhaps go back for a day trip on a different excursion but would not do this again.