“Super awesome time!!”

and up
Ziplining in Puerto Vallarta: Original Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vallarta's Premiere zip-line adventure company offering an action packed day that combines the thrill of the canopy tour with the tranquility of a beautiful river valley. Los Veranos Canopy Tour is the leading Vallarta Tour offering a canopy / zipline adventure. We welcome all visitors to experience the thrill and beauty of soaring through Vallarta's jungle canopy. Whether you are here on a vacation in Vallarta or in one of the many cruise ships that visit our port, be sure to include Los Veranos Canopy Tour in your itinerary. Everyone is welcome to enjoy a fun filled day of adventure.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great value, great time, great scenery and great people. I highly recommend this excursion to anyone traveling to Puerto Vallarta!!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

When i first came i was so scared but with the confident of the people who work there, i did all the activities and at the end i didn't wanna to stop loll. For sure i recommend it for everybody . It is a great experience and im looking forward to do it again !! Thank you

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was so nervous to try zip-lining that I almost didn't go on this excursion. I am SOOOO glad I did. By the time we reached the second half of the 14 zip lines I was dangling upside down and being filmed.
The staff is incredible, the price is totally reasonable for the amount of fun that you have and the views are outstanding.
I have NO complaints or recommendations except that you should have a camera with a strap. I only had my iphone and I left it in the lockers for fear of losing it so I have no pictures of the trip. They DO take photos the whole time, which are available for purchase ($40 USD), but I opted out of that.
Another benefit: you get to know the other people and the guides encourage camaraderie. Don't think twice like I did (and don't lose sleep the night before either)... DO IT!!!!!!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Had a great time and the staff played a major role in keeping everyone comfortable enough to do crazy moves on the zip line. The guys were funny ands really got to connect our group with each other. The margaritas were awesome but I would also recommend the horse back combo tour for inexperienced horseback riders.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

for about $80 USD we got to enjoy an open bus ride to the jungle past Los Arcos and zip around the trees. There are 14 different lines which are exhilarating. Was warned of mosquitoes but not a problem in April when I went. there is some climbing/hiking which cased a couple unfit people in our group to fall back. Definitely dress for adventure. Food there is just OK. A bit overpriced and kind of bland for my tastes, but some people seemed to enjoy it. Definitely seek out the Monkeys at the end and maybe they will let you feed them. Awesome!