“Los Veranos Crew is Awesome”

Los Veranos Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vallarta's Premiere zip-line adventure company offering an action packed day that combines the thrill of the canopy tour with the tranquility of a beautiful river valley. Los Veranos Canopy Tour is the leading Vallarta Tour offering a canopy / zipline adventure. We welcome all visitors to experience the thrill and beauty of soaring through Vallarta's jungle canopy. Whether you are here on a vacation in Vallarta or in one of the many cruise ships that visit our port, be sure to include Los Veranos Canopy Tour in your itinerary. Everyone is welcome to enjoy a fun filled day of adventure.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The tour itself was amazing but the staff/guides themselves were energetic and quite entertaining. Had the staff been rather boring, it would have killed the tour. All in all, a great time, and I look forward to the next time.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,552)
All reviews
in 42 reviews
"awesome experience"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed December 1, 2013

With 14 runs (seven under the mountain jungle canopy and seven zigzagging across the river as you descend down the mountain) this experience tops as one of my all-time vacation experiences. The guides, especially Freddy, Chickilin, Cesar, and Thallin (spelling?) were very friendly and entertaining, but you could tell they took safety very seriously, which added to the comfort and enjoyment of this trip. My wife and I have did this tour on more than one occasion, and because of the positive experiences we've had, we continue to return here. We are going back in February and look forward to another Zip Line adventure here.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We decided to go and take my little sister with us. We got picked up a gas station. The ride was a fun ride, it was a open truck. And you could see everything, take pictures and smell the ocean. I loved it. When we arrived we got fitted for helmets and a quick class on how to use our equipment. I was freaking out a bit as I have a fear of heights, but I have to say when we got to the first platform the guides where so helpful and patients that I decided to give it a try and I loved it. My husband and sister did all the lines, I skipped 3 because of the walk up the mountains (asthma and high humidity). They flipped some people upside down, spinner them around etc,, but only with the permission of everyone. After we had a tequila tasting and where able to have lunch by the river. We also got to feed the monkeys and hold a tarantula. Overall worth it, very fun and great guides. I would do it again.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

See more reviews
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went on the Los Veranos zip lining tour after a night of drinking - I wouldn't recommend that. The road to the site is bumpy and hangovers are not compatible with rough rides and nerves! The staff was fun and got everyone excited. These are serious zip lines - you quickly are at the peak of the canopy and work your way down, criss-crossing the canyon. The brochures make it sound like there are a bunch of other activities but there's not that much else going on - there's a market and a restaurant, but we were told to skip that. There's a few monkeys in cages, but otherwise expect to head out after the zip lining. Still, a good time was had by all. Unlike some other zip line tours I've done, they let you take your own photos and they have lockers for you to store things too. Would go again!