“Arriba! Arriba!”

and up
Ziplining in Puerto Vallarta: Original Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vallarta's Premiere zip-line adventure company offering an action packed day that combines the thrill of the canopy tour with the tranquility of a beautiful river valley. Los Veranos Canopy Tour is the leading Vallarta Tour offering a canopy / zipline adventure. We welcome all visitors to experience the thrill and beauty of soaring through Vallarta's jungle canopy. Whether you are here on a vacation in Vallarta or in one of the many cruise ships that visit our port, be sure to include Los Veranos Canopy Tour in your itinerary. Everyone is welcome to enjoy a fun filled day of adventure.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
San Francisco, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Arriba! Arriba!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My young teenaged daughter and I are very glad that we chose Los Veranos. As others have noted, the staff are great. The humor of the guides, coupled with their skill, contributes a lot to the experience. The forest and mountains are stunning. The facilities are very pleasant, complete with a river to swim in. I was having such a good time, I didn't even mind when one of the resident monkeys peed a bit while he was perched on my shoulder! We highly recommend this experience!

Prince Rupert, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Mancha Mancha Mancha is the best ;)”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I only did zip lining for my daughter. I was so freaking scared through the whole thing and once your up there, no turning back, lol!! As other reviews said with all their humor it calms you and you do feel safe. My only regret was to relax a little and enjoy it a l'il more. I was shaking with fear thru all zip lines but really the staff make the whole experience worth it. My advice: just relax and have fun, be a little daring with the staff=) and don't forget to bring TIP money, the staff truly are awesome!!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing time!!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Mancha and team for an amazing day and the best zip lining experience ever. From the moment we were picked up by Mancho to the time we got home we had a fun time. Even if you are afraid of heights they make you feel safe and secure. It is just an exhilarating experience that should not be missed. Best adventure company in PV!!! Thank you!!!

Bend, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Scared to death but left with a smile!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I went to the zip line with my Husband who begged me to go. I did NOT want to do it because I am not a fan of heights. He finally convinced me and when we arrived the staff was all having so much fun and kidding around with me that it relaxed me a bit. Be prepared to hike up the hill carrying your gear. Once hooked on and flying across the canyon, I LOVED it! And the staff made it so much fun. I would totally recommend this experience to everyone to try. (FYI: They do have a weight limit of no more than 250 pounds) oh, and bring bug spray....

Visited February 2013
1 Thank BellatheBoston
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Exhilarating! Awesome!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Loved every minute of it! Such a rush! The guides were upbeat, funny, informative, and made you feel safe. I'd highly recommend it! Make sure you bring bug spray - but it's for the ants who bite, not mosquitos...never saw one.

Visited June 2013