“Pretty Things”
Review of Mundo de Cristal

Mundo de Cristal
Ranked #14 of 118 Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Blown glass from artistic to everyday table pieces Talavera from Puebla, Talavera from Guanajuato Glass vases , glass bowls , glassware Lamps mirrors , spoon rest , snack dishes Salt & pepper , Talavera sink Glass animals
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was my second visit to PV, and I knew I had to return to this store. The first time I was there I bought glassware. This time I bought ceramic bowls. There are plates, trays, and many other ceramic and glass items. The colors are glorious. Everything seems well made, and once purchased, so well packed you don't have to worry about breakage bringing things home.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

One of our favorite stores in PV. It is just steps away from the Talevera ceramic store. We like to take home glass swizzle sticks as momentos of the trip. Priced at 10 pesos each, they are great fun to use at home and always enjoyed by our friends.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We come to PV once a year and always visit Mundo de Cristal. I find their prices fair and the care they take to pack a purchase is outstanding. The glassware is beautiful and functional as well is the stoneware. Enjoy and spend sometime just exploring the store....

1  Thank N8PWC
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have been going to this store since 1996 and have never been disappointed. On my last trip I bought 6 beautiful hand blown martini glasses. With shipping, insurance and all it was $56. I got them in about 2 weeks and they were so well packed - that really impressed me. They have some really gorgeous pieces - vases, décor items. It is a buyer's delight. The sales manager was so helpful and pleasant - an all-over wonderful experience.

4  Thank Suzanne097
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

When they say they package your purchase well, they mean it.
I wish I could have spent more time there.