“Delicious pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Delicious pizza, had shrimp, green pepper and mushroom on one half and beef green pepper and mushroom on the other half. Crust is thin and very tasty.
Tucked away from traffic noise, new building and very clean. Great service as well. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

the best pizza and subs I ever had we ate here more then eating at our resort which is sad. loved visited Rita and her daughter awesome people to chat with I highly recommend this place to eat. even if I stayed a long ways from Ritas I would still cab over to enjoy her food.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We had stayed a few steps away from this little pizzeria, stopped in one day, got the best pizza and cheese bread I've eaten. The prices were great, got a large half and half pizza, cheese bread, 2 beers, a pop for 240 Pesso. Uncle Ed had come out to talk to my dad and I while our food was cooking and got a bit of history about him and his family. They are amazing people and have the best flat bread pizza you will eat. It is deffiently a must see when you stay in puerto vallarta!

1  Thank StephanieErinn
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We came across Mama Ritas by chance one day because a group of us had gotten sick off the food from our resort. We tried the pizza out and it was so good we were back the next day for subs, and the next for spaghetti, and so on and so on! Everything was amazing even the caeser salad! We were there almost everyday as it was right by our resort! Service was amazing as well! Mama Rita herself and her daughter came out and talked to us everytime we were there to make sure everything was all good! If we are ever in Puerto Vallarta again we will definitely head back there, probably more than once!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The pizza was better than some, not as good as some. The prices were better than some, more expensive than others. We had Corona with our pizza and they were a bit off (skunky). We told Mama Rita and she brought us fresh ones. They were skunky too. I suggest drinking canned beer in Mexico or stick to beer in brown bottles. The slices at 20 MP (about $1.60 US) are a good deal, better than the price for a whole pizza.

1  Thank Chuck333