What a great vacation! Check in was a little slow and we had to come back and wait in line to get our room key but that was the absolute worst part of our entire trip. The staff worked hard and were very service-oriented. Juan Carlos and Ana were the best wait staff down by the pool. This is in the northern part of town inside the marina. They had two restaurants with the more formal one offering a breakfast buffet that was on the pricey side. They also offered a normal, menu-based breakfast that was high quality and a decent price. Service was wonderful. The other restaurant opened after breakfast and was right next to the pool which offered a more simpler fare but still very tasty and wide-ranging. Service here was outstanding. We had a one-bedroom with attached kitchenette and living room. A TV was in the bedroom with king bed as well as another in the living room. Two bathrooms with one having a shower tub and the other a walk-in tiled shower with glass door. Both were spacious but at opposite ends of our place. A nice balcony with whirlpool tub was outside our bedroom but went unused in the 85 degree temps. Housekeeping was daily and the we tipped the staff daily and received cute towel animals and flower petals throughout. Plenty of hot water and a nice flow to the shower - not like hotels back home. We had a short (4 ft?) refrigerator, small microwave, sink, dishes/pots/pans, and a two burner stove. Good for popcorn, cold water bottles, and beer. Keep in mind that in Mexico there are no carpeted floors and it is very common to come into your room after it is cleaned with the air conditioning going and the windows on a hot/humid day wide open. We went the week of Easter and we were in the minority with Nationals on vacation in the resort but a very friendly atmosphere. Events down at the pool happened every hour and kids of all ages enjoyed Timmy Bond the clown daily for hours on end including face painting. Daniel, the Head Bellman, was very helpful and friendly by answering our questions patiently and offering restaurant suggestions. No bugs, flies or any other pests. By the way, there were extra security personnel all over but not intrusive at all and really was a nice touch. Never went to the place next door but quite a few people came over to use our pool and restaurants. All in all, this is a great place a little ways away from downtown and Old Town but worth the $$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta offers hotel to two bedroom condos right on the beach in the hotel zone. Our pools, lush landscaping, beach, and the Bay all enhance your experience. Puerto Vallarta's beautiful beaches, rich biodiversity, and wealth of outdoor adventure attract tourists from around the world. Traverse Puerto Vallarta’s picturesque Malecon or Romantic Zone; browse the art, jewelry, and handcrafts at the Isla Rio Cuale market; hit the trails on an ATV; or soar through the canopy on a zip lining tour. There’s no shortage of ways to enjoy Puerto Vallarta – let Club Regina Puerto Vallarta be a part of your fantastic vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your Club Regina Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Regina Puerto Vallarta