“Great snorkeling and really beautiful”
Review of Los Arcos

South Shore Private Sightseeing Cruise in Puerto Vallarta
$99.00*
Snorkeling Cruise in Puerto Vallarta with Lunch, Open Bar
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Captain Tony (Lady of Las Vegas) took my mom and I out on a private snorkeling charter to Los Arcos. The boat ride there and back is beautiful and I just love Los Arcos! He brought stale bread and some bananas for us to feed the fish with. We saw (literally) hundreds upon hundreds of Angel fish and 4 other kinds of fish. Totally worth the $120 we were charged for the private charter. If you want to go to Los Arcos on your own private charter, PM me for Captain Tony's info

5  Thank AimeeMichele

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is the place to snorkel in P.V. If you go with Bahia Alegria, Peter is the guy that will make this trip awesome. He dove and got BIG black water spider for us to hold..Scary but cool! Gave us great service!

3  Thank mexicomyra
Reviewed February 20, 2013

It was like an underwater collage of fish. You just didn't know where to look there were so many different fish. I was out of 'film' in no time!

2  Thank Victoria797
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is one of two marine reserves located in Banderas Bay. I last snorkled here over thirty years ago and it was spectacular. Numerous commercial excursion boats ferry swimmers/snorklers here each day. For now, all I do is either pass these craggy rocks via the highway or via water taxi from Yelapa. They are a national treasure, please treat them accordingly.

3  Thank Memo-Diana R
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We chartered a small boat off the beach at Dreams PV with friends and spent the morning snorkelling here. Very pretty spot and lots of fish in clean, clear water. An added bonus was seeing a whale at very close proximity.

3  Thank LongKeel