“Perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property
Views from every angle! Photo taken just after sunset!
Private Hot Tub on Patio with unobstructed OCEAN VIEWS! Roof top infinity pool w/ Stunning Views of the beach, ocean, and city!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Views from every angle! Photo taken just after sunset!
Private Hot Tub on Patio with unobstructed OCEAN VIEWS!
Roof top infinity pool w/ Stunning Views of the beach, ocean, and city!
Living room and Patio w/ unobstructed Ocean Views! Patio doors slide open to create an open space!
You Very own PRIVATE HOT TUB on the patio! Watch the fireworks and have a glass of Bubbly!
Living Room and Large Kitchen w/ island. Large plasma TV w/ DVD player and stereo included!!!
Make your morning breakfast while looking at the ocean!
Second bathroom with walk out shower. Note that all rooms face the ocean inc/ the bathrooms!!!
Luxurious Master Bedroom. Lots of closet space and LAUNDRY!! (washer/dryer)
Master Bathroom Ensuite w/ ocean views. Private access to Hotub.
Master Bedroom Patio w/ UNOBSTRUCTED views of the water . Hear the waves at night!!!
Roof top Lounge area w/ BBQ right next to large infinity Pool.
WOW! This pool is the best oone in PV!
GYM! Fully equipped gym on 2nd level. Pump some iron befroe you head to the Beach!!!
Living room- OCEAN VIEWS
Kitchen w/ Gas stove
Floor plan of condo. Every room faces the ocean.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MariettaM...
Marietta, Georgia
“Perfect!”
Reviewed June 16, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The photos of this beautiful condo are completely accurate. It was modern and spacious, with the most amazing views of the Bay and the surrounding mountains. I felt so blessed to wake up each morning to that view! Though we didn't stay long enough for the maid service (only 5 nights), the unit has a washer and dryer, so we were able to refresh our towels during our stay. I'm sure that they would have just brought us new ones had I called, but I didn't want to be a bother. The unit was well stocked with soap, detergent, beach towels, paper towels, etc. Nice sized refrigerator, microwave, range, dishwasher as well.

Convenience stores, restaurants, pharmacies, and most importantly, the beach, are all short walks away. The walk up the hill can be a bit of a terror, but I soon discovered that Uber is a life saver and extremely cheap to use! I just used the address next door so that they could pick up and drop off on the highway side. We used Uber 8 times and paid like $25 US dollars, including the trip to the airport.

I can't say enough about the pool area. The sunsets from up there are amazing!

I will mention the music from the resorts between this unit and the beach. It didn't bother us too much, and the music doesn't play too late on weeknights. And there is a huge video screen that you can see half of from the condo. This is not the owner's fault, and is a fairly new situation. I would give the place 5 stars regardless. The view and the location more than compensated for it. I'm only mentioning it to be thorough.

We were extremely happy here and look forward to returning to PV when life allows. Thanks for an amazing place to stay!

Management Response
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you Melissa for the kind review and for being an excellent guest. I wish you all the best and welcome you back! Mike
duncanira...
Dallas, Texas
“No Sleep”
Reviewed May 21, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Great view of a drag show that goes until 3a. Extremely loud, so you won’t be sleeping. In the morning you will be greeted my contruction noise right across the street around 7. The condo has small bugs that take up most countertops.
Other than these things, pretty nice view.

Management Response
May 23, 2018
I am really sorry to hear that you were not able to sleep. This is the first bad experience I have heard of after owning the place for 5 years. I have messaged other more recent guests and people say that they are not experiencing what you did. I wish I had known during your stay as I would have done whatever I could to make things better for your stay. Bugs are common in Mexico unfortunately. I had the suite sprayed this past week as the maid also mentioned they were present. Again, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. Mike
wms_john
Lewes, Delaware
“Gorgeous Condo with Amazing views!”
Reviewed April 23, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Modern nicely furnished condo very clean (cleaning service cleaned before and during our stay) with amazing views and centrally located! Beautiful rooftop top pool with more amazing views and close to the beach. This is the first time we have stayed in a condo below the highway...so convenient and no walking up the hills. We will definitely book this again! There management company was very responsive and helpful. Thanks again Mike & Will (owners) for all your help and providing such a wonderful place in a nice neighborhood.

Your age range 50-64
Davkens
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excelente”
Reviewed April 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The place is gorgeous and awesome ocean view. It is really modern looking and has a great balcony. Also, the rooftop pool area is very nice, and wonderful to use after a day at the beach.

Your age range 35-49
mjarens
Issaquah, Washington
“Gorgeous view of Banderas Bay”
Reviewed January 15, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Our second stay at Amapas 353. Mike’s unit was spacious, tidy, clean and comfy. Great rooftop pool deck.

Sandra M
Evansville, Indiana
“Amazing Ocean/Beach view Condo”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The views from the balcony was fabulous, you could see the beach and ocean. we used the Jacuzzi on the balcony as the sun set which was very relaxing. The rooftop infinity pool was also great with it views of the bay and beach in front of you and the mountains behind you. We were there in August and the condo was cool and very comfortable. The whole condo was very inviting and made our visit to Puerto Vallarta very nice and easy. The bedding, two bathrooms and kitchen was outstanding , very well decorated and appointed. We met the building manager Alfredo who was very nice and if you needed anything he was willing and able to do it for you. The condo was a short distance to small convenience stores which was well stocked and plenty of good restaurants in the area and just a block to the beach. The owner Mike was easy to work with and got back to us very quickly with any requests we had. I highly recommend this condo, it made our trip to Puerto Vallarta one of our best trips. PS, we always felt safe in the area and walking around Old Town.

AuroraMat...
Denver
“Beautiful, as advertised.”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Location was great. Neighborhood has tons of energy, easy walk to bars and restaurants. Super close to the beach. Condo was very stylish and the view was incredible. No photo trickery here, it's as beautiful as it looks. The pool was fantastic as well. Mike was great to work with and provided spot on recommendations. I'd stay again, no hesitation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing