Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Excellent 5/5
Lindo Mar Resort(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)
Very Good 4/5
Vallarta Shores(Puerto Vallarta)
Good 3.5/5
  • Beachfront
Hotel Playa Fiesta(Puerto Vallarta)
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Beachfront
8,335 results
All reviewsclub towerseaside grillprivate beachpreferred towerolder towerworld cafedreams resortblaze restaurantjungle treksunset barmain poolmain towerrock climbingturtle releaseall inclusive resortfire showasian restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2010

Luis the bell boy made our whole families experience perfect.
Carlos Rowzale entertainment was the perfect entertainer , host ant great with the kids.
Antonio Trejo Bell boy made our visit pleasurable, he was kind and made the resort very warm feeling.
In general all the staff are friendly and made our visit the best ever there are no questions about coming back we will be returning very soon !!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed March 9, 2010

My wife and I spent a week at Dreams in mid febraury. We travel a lot and have been to more than 20 all inclusives. As others have stated this really is a special place. The staff really seem happy and eager to please. The restaurant, beach and bar service were excellent, we never waited. This is rare in most other all inclusives. The food qaulity and presentation were excellent. The views and beach are impressive. I can't say that Puerto Vallarta was our favorite destination but I can say that this was our favorite all inclusive. We chose the resort because we wanted a change from our usaul carribean trips. While I did find the scenary stunning and the people wonderful, I still prefer the Playa del Carmen area.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Foxboro1
Reviewed March 9, 2010

The setting was perfect and the staff was over-the-top with their service and great personalities. Always showing a smile and a "hola or buenas dias". The accomodations were great, however we did experience troubles getting the balcony room we paid for. We had to change rooms in the middle of our stay to get our balcony. Don't expect to get your room before 3 PM when you arrive. That really isn't a big deal because the bar is just down the stairs, and you can begin to experience the true meaning of all-inclusive. You can virtually leave everything but your room key in the room for entire stay. No need for money except tipping (which they greatly deserve). They greatly appreciate any tips, but they do not expect it. We were at the resort for our daughter's wedding and it was all we expected and wanted. Rebecca (Wedding Coordinator) did an EXCELLENT job and was very accomodating. The photographer we used was "Dan", and he also was EXCELLENT. He even sky dived onto the beach with a sign wishing the couple the best of luck. I will never forget the smile of Salvador at the pool bar near the lobby. He was great and always brought a smile to my face. All the bartenders work very hard so please tip them when you can. Carlos Gonzalez was an EXCELLENT activities director and was always looking to keep us active. He also saved my butt when he found my credit card laying by the pool. I could go on and on, but you will have to experience it all for yourself. We used Destination Weddings www.destinationweddings.com for coordinating the trip of 35 friends and family. Linda Gatton was the personal contact at Destination Weddings, and she is SUPER. She always got back to us if we had questions and handled everything perfectly. She is also always looking to find reduced rates and get you the very BEST deal. We stayed for (5) nights and would have loved to stay more. I would recommend to stay at least (5).

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cragel
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I stayed at this resort with my wife and two other couples in March 2010. I thought the hotel and surroundings were beautiful. The staff was very helpful and friendly, always ready to offer recommendations and assistance (and refill your drink). The grounds are immaculate and nestled between two cliffs, providing a secluded feel to the private beach. Though we traveled with friends, I would not hesitate to recommend this resort for families with children.

As a general comment, the Puerto Vallarta area impressed a great deal as a vacation destination. We had dinner at several excellent restaurants in the inviting and vibrant city, and the surrounding area provided many opportunities for excursions. We had a short stay, so only the opportunity to make only one trip, but much enjoyed our snorkeling excursion and day trip to the Cascada Quimixto. I recommend Chicho's excursion group, and our guide Ricardo.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Spent 6 days at Dreams in Puerto Vallarta and this place lived up to the comments posted at Trip Advisor. We stayed in the original tower and found it is due for a face lift. It may be a little dated but everything was clean and well maintained. The beach was very nice and had plenty of lounge chairs for the guests. It is still a good idea to get your towels on your chairs before 10am. Beverage service on the beach was good to excellent depending on who and how many were working and the bars are close to the beach. The people selling on the beach can be a annoyance. We ate at all of the restaurants except the Italian, food was good to very good. The buffett was OK. The nightly entertainmant was very good especially for a resort of this size.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple