I just finished booking what will be our third visit to Dreams Puerto Vallarta, we will be returning in October. Our first time to stay was in October of 2008, and we returned in May of 2009. I usually don't return to the same place year after year on vacation, however I absolutely fell in love with Puerto Vallarta and this resort.
We booked a Jacuzzi Suite in the new tower on our first trip, and watching pelicans circle around while lounging in your jacuzzi, is very relaxing and it quickly spoiled me to having a jacuzzi, so of course I rebooked the jacuzzi suite. (On our first trip our only complaint was the beds were hard and the furnishings were definitely in need of an update, however this last trip the remodel of the tower was complete and the furnishings and beds are very much in line with what you would expect at a luxury resort.)
My daughter and a friend stayed in the older tower due to price, but with the exception of the dated furnishings had an exceptional stay there as well, especially the room service!!!
The turtle release on our first trip was a definite plus and created a remarkable first time experience.
Our May trip did not have any turtle releases however the manta rays playing in the surf was quite fun to watch.
I cannot stress how good the service and food are at this resort, I have been to other all inclusives in Mexico (Carribbean side) and this resort exceeds the others in service and quality by a long haul.
Puerto Vallarta's culture, art galleries, "excursions" and other off site activities make it a fun place to visit any time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this natural, open-air paradise, you'll see shades of blue you never imagined, stretching from the brilliant mosaics of the infinity pools to the spectacular views of the azure ocean. Authentic Mexican cuisine, swim-up suites and a beautiful, intimate setting that seems to grow more perfect every moment, we have it all. All bestowed with our genuine Service from the HeartTM . That's the difference at Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta. That's the Evolution of All-Inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel