$569
$162
$141
$100
  • Breakfast included
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$267
$183
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$331
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$411
$270
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$95
$80
  • Beachfront
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
8,723 results
All reviewsclub towerseaside grillprivate beachpreferred towerworld cafeolder towerdreams resortblaze restaurantsunset barmain poolmain towerrock climbingturtle releasejungle tourall inclusive resortfire showasian restaurant
Reviewed June 14, 2009

Appreciated the hospitality and kindness of the adventure/activities team. In particular, Alex, Ramon, and Paco, made this experience pleasurable. Would recommend the hotel based on these three individuals alone. Always kept an up-beat attitude, and always tried to get everyone involved.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2009

My wife and I stayed here the first week of June. We absolutely loved this resort. We had a little trouble with our room not being available due to our early arrival; however, the staff was quick to get us fed, some drinks in our hand, and even provided another room for a short siesta time as we waited for our room to become available.

World Cafe is a good starting point for the day and provides many selections for breakfast. Also, ate lunch there on a couple of days. Our favorite restaurant was the Seaside Grill due to both the food and the service. We were only able to dine at Oceana once and wished we could have gone back, but our short stay and the restaurant schedule put a damper on those plans. Portofino was okay but nothing special; probably should have gone to Oceana.

The room was excellent. From the bed, pillows, mattress, bathroom amenities, we were never less than satisfied. The view from the 8th floor was exceptional. We did book a room with a jacuzzi on the balcony and enjoyed each morning and evening with a bubbly soak. The incense is such a nice little touch as well.

The secluded beach provides the oceanfront experience without the "public" nuisances that some find intrusive. The beach vendors peddled their wares, but were never pushy. The manta rays in the surf were awesome as were the iguanas and other lizards that can be seen regularly at either end of the beach.

We spent our pool time exclusively at the adult pool. Just to vent a bit with no reflection on the resort, there were times when parents brought their children to the adult pool and proceeded to annoy by displaying their parenting skills at a volume reserved for rock concerts. "Trevor, get away from the edge or else." "Kelsey, put that down or else." "Daddy's gonna take that away from you or else!" Less parenting skills and more reading skills - the sign says adults only. (Yes, I have children. No, I would not have taken them to this pool.) Venting over.

In writing this review, it was difficult not to repeat what so many others have said concerning the best parts of this resort. We found that much of what was reflected in the positive reviews of this resort was true. We enjoyed our time and would love to be strolling through there again in the evening with the perfumed air wafting down the walkway, drink in hand, slight sunburn on nose, and not a care in the world.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
10  Thank KatandTheBigDeal
Reviewed June 12, 2009

Wonderful resort treated like queens. Everyone has smiles on the faces. The grounds were picture perfect. The staff went out of there way to please you.You got flowers in fruit, unbrellas in your drinks,Topself alcohol which is a plus. The food was outstanding. Waiter service at the beach and pool was a plus.No cheap plastic bracelets,or no towel cards.24 hour room service. .Great shows a night time.I stay on the top floor it got alittle warm in the room .They need exhaust fans in the bathroom. They have suntan lotion 15 ,shampoo,sewing kit,incense,shoe shine,washcloths, hair dryer, iron, safe,reg lotion, soap, magnifyed mirror.coffee pot, stock frig.Hope they have more good deals like this for winter time. Less than 700.00 week for this resort was excellent,last min square deal applevacations.Thanks for a wonderful stay in paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2009

I recently booked a vacation package to this resort thru Continental Vacation packages. Because of the swine flu outbreak in Mexico I made the decision to change my destination to another Continental Vacation Package location. Luckily I had purchased the travel insurance thru Trip Mate which is the insurance offered by Continental Vacations, it turned out to be somewhat of a worthless purchase because of all of the restrictions placed by Continental Vacations. I eventually was able to change my destination however it cost me alot more money even on top of what I had paid for the trip insurance. I am posting this under the hotel review because the Dreams Resort is only available thru a travel agent, you can not book at this resort personally which is
where I ran into trouble. I went thru Macy's Travel which I felt was a well established and very knowledgable travel agent however they were very misinformed about booking on
Continental Vacations and therefore I had even more problems when I tried to change
my destination. I would have been better off booking this "honeymoon vacation" thru
Expedia. It would have been alot less expensive and probably even easier to change because of the many choices I would have had to change my reservation. I just want to save someone else the headache if they want to enjoy this resort beware of what travel
agent and vacation package you use. I'm sure that the Dreams Resort is wonderful, but I never got to enjoy it. I hope to get a chance to go at another time, but I will choose my
trip planning more wisely.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank gkgal
Reviewed June 11, 2009

After reading all of the wonderful reviews of this resort, my fiance (now husband) and I booked a 7-night stay for our Honeymoon. By booking 7-nights, we were told that we would receive a free "Honeymoon Package" that included free champagne, fruit basket & exotic flowers waiting in our room upon arrival, private dinner on the beach, etc, etc (the package info can be found on the Dreams website). I confirmed 3 times with the Dreams reservations rep prior to our Honeymoon that we were all set for our Honeymoon Package and was assured that everything was all set. This was our Honeymoon and we did not want any unexpected surprises when we arrived. Upon arrival to the hotel, I confirmed once again with the front desk that our Honeymoon Package was all set, even giving them a copy of our marriage certificate...they assured us once again that everything was all set. When we arrived to the room, none of the Honeymoon items were there, when I called the front desk to inquire, they had no idea what I was talking about. We spent a majority of the first day of our Honeymoon explaining to them what their own Honeymoon Package included and finally had to sit down w/ them and pull up their own website to show them online. They were CLUELESS!! We also have an IPreffered Card which entitles us to a free room upgrade. The hotel was empty due to the swine flu scare, however the front desk told us that no upgrades were available. After they saw how bad they messed up our Honeymoon Package (or lack thereof), all of the sudden an upgrade was available (amazing, right?!?) After that first day, things went much smoother. The rooms were extremely niceand the hotel grounds were very impressive. Housekeeping was OK, however there were a few days when we came back to the room between 4p-5p and housekeeping still had not been to our room. Food was OK...some places much better than others. I highly recommend the private dinner on the beach by Oceanside Grille. El Patio was also pretty good. We also really enjoyed the nightly entertainment! Overall, it was a great Honeymoon with a very rocky, frustrating start.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple