Here again and having a good time. EXCEPT we have learned that the hotel has been sold to Hyatt and will close as Dreams in April, supposedly to reopen in December as Hyatt and maybe still all inclusive. There are many versions of what will happen to the property and its great staff.
Went up to Dreams Villa Magna this am to see how it compares. It is definitely newer and more posh and the staff seems very nice there, too. Felt that the World Cafe there, while pretty, was not as good as here at PV. Much more limited food choices.
We will enjoy our visit for a few more days and hope that perhaps our favorite hotel in Mexico will still be available without big changes when we next head for PV. I suppose we could tolerate being at Villa Magna but it just wouldn't seem like "home."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this natural, open-air paradise, you'll see shades of blue you never imagined, stretching from the brilliant mosaics of the infinity pools to the spectacular views of the azure ocean. Authentic Mexican cuisine, swim-up suites and a beautiful, intimate setting that seems to grow more perfect every moment, we have it all. All bestowed with our genuine Service from the HeartTM . That's the difference at Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta. That's the Evolution of All-Inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel