We were still so pleasantly overwhelmed even with all the thorough internet research prior to our visit to PV. It was more beautiful and romantic than I had imagined. As a gardener I enjoyed the atmosphere of mountain jungle as a backdrop to the flawless grounds and garden blossoms at the Camino Real, the service friendly and better if you tip modestly, the surf and sunsets set the mood for evening pleasures.
Breakfast is more fun in town and much better value as the community wakes up and begins to play, but dinner in the mexican restaurant at the hotel is colourful, reasonable and delicious. Make a trip further south to Mismalola and eat at the Ramada Miramar, lobster dinner is $16.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this natural, open-air paradise, you'll see shades of blue you never imagined, stretching from the brilliant mosaics of the infinity pools to the spectacular views of the azure ocean. Authentic Mexican cuisine, swim-up suites and a beautiful, intimate setting that seems to grow more perfect every moment, we have it all. All bestowed with our genuine Service from the HeartTM . That's the difference at Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta. That's the Evolution of All-Inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel