Me and my wife traveled to Puerto Vallarta the week of June 10th and stayed 7 nights in the preferred tower in a king suite. Overall we had a great time at Dreams and would definitely come back again!
Room - I can't speak for the rooms in the other tower, but prior to booking, I read through the reviews on Trip Advisor which prompted me to pay a little extra to stay in the preferred tower. Let me tell you, it was worth it. The rooms were clean and looked like they had been updated recently. The bathroom was great. It had a huge soaker tub and a nice hot shower. The bed was very comfortable. I slept better on the bed than I do at home and that is coming from someone who usually sleeps terrible at hotels.
Food - Food was AWESOME. Probably some of the best ive ever had. Even the buffet was great. I didn't have anything I didn't like. Some of the specifics I can remember was the tortilla soup at El Patio and the fresh pineapple in the buffet. Drinks were good too. If you ask for the better liquors, they will give them to you but you have to ask. The wine was really good. Its the same brand used at Secrets too. If you want to splurge for anything, get the dinner on the beach. It was GREAT!
Staff - Most of the staff I encountered were helpful and courteous. All of them speak pretty good english too. The ONLY complaint I could possibly come up with for Dreams was the entertainment staff. We were on our honeymoon and wanted to relax most of the time but the entertainment staff kept insisting on bothering us by the pool about activities. They even got to the point where they waited until I got up to go do something and they bothered my wife while I was away. Not my cup of tea.
Overall I would highly recommend Dreams!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this natural, open-air paradise, you'll see shades of blue you never imagined, stretching from the brilliant mosaics of the infinity pools to the spectacular views of the azure ocean. Authentic Mexican cuisine, swim-up suites and a beautiful, intimate setting that seems to grow more perfect every moment, we have it all. All bestowed with our genuine Service from the HeartTM . That's the difference at Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta. That's the Evolution of All-Inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel