Overall the resort is exceptional. Privately tucked into a gorgeous mountainous cove in the hills of Jalisco, you can't go wrong here. Each room is pacific ocean front with breathtaking panoramic views that never get old. The staff and quality of food is what makes this resort one worth visiting and returning to. We went on spring break and it was amazing. Probably even better any other time of year. We've been to a ton of all-inclusives and for the price, location, staff and experience, this is probably the best resort you'll find anywhere.
Staff that made our trip exceptional:
Oceana: Gilberto, Alejandro, arturo, Arturo. Oceana- breakfast and dinner
Seaside: Samuel and Luz
Bars: Felipe, both guys at the lobby bar.
Cleaning ladies were great!
Food. Oceana was by far the most amazing dinner and breakfast spot. The variety of omlettes, waffles, fresh smoothies and cleanser juices were endless! We had the escargot and sea bass every night and couldn't get enough of it. Any seafood choice is a home run! On our last night they prepared a special dessert for us which was delicious and extremely thoughtful. It's our first stop on our next trip!
Seaside Grill was a perfect place for lunch. The fisherman's tacos, mexican onion rings and ceviche's were incredible. In addition to amazing food, the view of the ocean is breathtaking.
Room service was really good.
We never tried the Italian or Mexican restaurants.
We booked the snorkel tour through Orlando (Magic!) and would definitely recommend it. The fish eat bread right out of your hands. Amazing! We ended up finding another couple to share the tour with and made it affordable.
Yoga. 9am yoga on the beach was awesome. Great way to start the day. We had never tried yoga prior to the trip but loved it by the time we left. After yoga we would dine at Oceana for some cleanser juices. Amazing
The town of PV is very safe and only $5 to cab each way. We visited PiPi's for lunch and had their infamous margaritas. Huge portions for both! Gifts and booze are very affordable here.
Bottom line, excellent resort that you should experience for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this natural, open-air paradise, you'll see shades of blue you never imagined, stretching from the brilliant mosaics of the infinity pools to the spectacular views of the azure ocean. Authentic Mexican cuisine, swim-up suites and a beautiful, intimate setting that seems to grow more perfect every moment, we have it all. All bestowed with our genuine Service from the HeartTM . That's the difference at Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta. That's the Evolution of All-Inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel