We went back to Dreams for our 4th visit this year, just a week. Upgraded to the newer tower, and when the shower door broke, got moved up to the 6th floor with jacuzzi on the balcony. View was fantastic up there, and we enjoyed checking the computer or getting a drink of fruit water in the lobby. Suggestion: upgrade once there and negotiate the price... we only spent far less than we would have booking it on-line prior to going.
Love the Seaside Grill restaurant and ate almost every meal there except for breakfast at the buffet, which was fine. Coffee is wonderful there as usual. They even had Canucks hockey on a screen on the beach, although we had to really complain to get them to turn it back on after the East Coast game was over.
Gardens were fantastic as usual, and I really enjoyed the private garden tour which explained the local flora and fauna. Pool exercises were fun, although the upper pool by the old tower (best for actually swimming) had lots of leaves and such in it. The whole place is looking a bit tired and dated, and the coffee in the coffee shop and drinks at the pool bar were very inconsistent, but overall we love Dreams and will probably go back again! oh yes, and all the premium liquors (Don Julio, etc) were no longer available this year, and no cookies on the front counter... little things you'd never miss if you hadn't been able to get them previous years...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this natural, open-air paradise, you'll see shades of blue you never imagined, stretching from the brilliant mosaics of the infinity pools to the spectacular views of the azure ocean. Authentic Mexican cuisine, swim-up suites and a beautiful, intimate setting that seems to grow more perfect every moment, we have it all. All bestowed with our genuine Service from the HeartTM . That's the difference at Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta. That's the Evolution of All-Inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel