My girlfriend and I spend 10 days in The Dreams Resort and it was one of the best resorts ive stayed at in a long time. I travel a lot for work and have stayed at many 5 stars. IE Ritz, Peninsula, Fairmont, Rosewood.
The food was excellent different selection everyday from the buffet and beach themed dinners every night. The fire dance was one of the highlights of the trip.
we opt for the upgrade to the preferred towers. the best investment you can do for the trip and i highly recommend it. the room came with a jacuzzi hot tub and a spectacular view to wake up to.
The service was above and beyond. I have to give a special thanks to Lourdes (i dont think i spelt her name right) from the front desk was amazing.
we will definitely return or stay at any Dreams
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this natural, open-air paradise, you'll see shades of blue you never imagined, stretching from the brilliant mosaics of the infinity pools to the spectacular views of the azure ocean. Authentic Mexican cuisine, swim-up suites and a beautiful, intimate setting that seems to grow more perfect every moment, we have it all. All bestowed with our genuine Service from the HeartTM . That's the difference at Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta. That's the Evolution of All-Inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel