“Great Venue”

Act II Entertainment Stages
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Act II Entertainment Stages Is the only and only of it´s kind in the entire Bay of Banderas. Located in the heart of the Romantic zone this entertainment complex boast a 180 seat theater ¨Main Stage Theater where original productions are presented. A 98 seat Cabaret ¨The Red Room¨ And Encore! ¨Piano Bar. This theater complex know as Stages is a brand new entertainment complex. 2014 brings you A chorus line, Steel magnolias, The Ritz, Jesus Christ Super Star, The musical Comedy Murders of 1940 and the Sell out hit of the year ¨The Metamorphosis Show¨Staring Recording artist Daniel Portela. In The Red Room we have the onle and only Kim Kuzma every Friday night at and Sunday Night. Miss Conception ¨Sugar Tits¨Monday and Thursday. Vallarta legend Miss JoAnna and Chi Chi in their sell out show The Duling Drag Divas and Chi Chi Rhonas in her Legends Show. The Red Room Also has several different guest staring acts come in every week. Like Edie, Dwight Blake, Viva Las Divas, Denita, The Kinsey Sicks and many many more. Encore! will play live music nightly from 6 pm till 2 am. No matter your mood, Act II Stages has go an evening of entertainment for you!
Reviewed April 2, 2014

A very entertaining and fun complex. Beautiful piano bar, wonderful Cabaret theater and an very professional 180 seat theater. A wonderful electric variety of acts and stage shows.

All reviews
"kim kuzma"
in 30 reviews
"great voice"
in 18 reviews
"rocky horror picture show"
in 16 reviews
in 20 reviews
"audience participation"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I saw Steele Magnolias recently. The performance was good right along with the service and comfortable seating.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have attended "The Dueling Drag Divas show" at Act ll Stages. I must say its one of the best shows that I have ever seen. I been to many musical and comedy shows in my life time, but this takes the cake!!

The two stars of the show are very talented in their vocal presentation and they comical numbers. These two can actually sing and make you laugh your pants off.

It is a must go see while staying in the romantic zone of Pv Mexico at this cute and lovely theater!.While I was there for my Vacation I attended every show they had put on, thats how much I liked watching!!!!

Chris From Toronto Canada!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was blown away by the explosion of talent that combusted when these two talented entertainers got together to create this new show. The impersonations with their own voices singing live combined with the humor makes this show a huge hit. I laughed during the entire show and was impressed with all the impersonations that were spot on. It's a great show to see before a night on the town as it will put you in the most amazing party mood for sure. This high energy show will leave you craving more. I saw the show twice as I wanted different friends to see it and laughed just as hard the second time. Chi Chi also has a solo show -Hollywood Legends. It's an amazing display of the most important singing divas of our time. This is really a chance for him to shine and really show the extent of his singing talent. His live vocal impersonations will blow you away. I also went to see Lorna Luft featuring Chi Chi Rones. Chi Chi opened for Lorna and I have to say, stole the show in my opinion- Lorna was amazing, but Chi Chi was a hard act to follow after all the energy of his performance. This new venue in PV Act 2 Stages- is superb and a wonderful venue for all kinds of acts. The price was very affordable as well and I could have gone every night of my vacation. Don't miss these shows before the end of the season!

2  Thank kellucho
See more reviews
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is the first time we went to the theater and it was a great experience. We saw Judy Garladn's daughter, Lorna Luff the first time we went. Act 11 Stages has two theaters - a smaller one and the larger where Lorna Luff did her show. We were thoroughly entertained from the time the show was opened by Scott Nevins & Chi Chi Rones. Lorna has a wonderful voice and was thoroughly entertaining. She admitted during the show she was a PVV ( Puerto Vallarta Virgin)
I hope she doesn't remain a PVV and comes back to Act 11 Stages.
We also saw Scott Nevins own show in the smaller theater as well as "Lady Bunny" Act 11 Stages is a wonderful addition to the entertainment scene in Puerto Vallarta

1  Thank gymac