“everything was wonderful top new place in vallerta”

Bravos Restaurant Bar
Ranked #3 of 1,137 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In the midst of Puerto Vallarta's happening nightlife scene--and just a three-minute stroll from the town's primo beach--this inviting South Side eatery offers up generous servings of flavorful international food and drink.Amiable owner Michael Boufford & Edgar Bocanegra are no strangers to fine dining in a hip ambiance. Bravos' casual-chic artisanal experience enhanced by soft lighting and music, an extensive wine list and eclectic martini options. But the real deal here is the food: light and fresh, homemade and healthy, and always perfectly prepared.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

i reccomd the mussells for sure and the chicken was the best out of the 4 meals !
we went with friends and they also enjoy this wondreful place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,537)

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My friends and I went to Bravos last night to celebrate one of my friend's birthdays. Everything about this restaurant is amazing. I myself work at fine dining restaurants so I tend to be a bit picky in my experiences, but this place really fulfilled all of my standards and expectations. The service was very friendly, helpful, funny and knowledgable. Our waiter recommended all the right things and made the mood at our table very light. For appetizers our table shared the mussels with chipotle, the crab cakes and the cheese platter. We loved all three of them. After reading a lot about the chicken I had to try it. Wow!! What a dish. Sweet, salty, creamy, crispy, all in one. Delicious. My friends had the lamb, filet mignon and pork chop. They all loved it. For dessert we had the sunday and the creme brulee to share, and surprise! they brought out this HUGE piece of chocolate layered cake for my birthday friend. Such a nice touch and delicious!! I would recommend this place 100%. Congrats Michael! You've created a wonderful restaurant with great staff and delicious food. Will return!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great food, great service, great prices!!!
This is a definite must try when your in Puerto Vallarta!!!
For sure the best Filet I've ever had in PV
Pork chop rates right up there with the best I've had anywhere
Mussels were amazing
Brushetta was top shelf!!
This place definitely is one of the best places to eat in town, and the value is exceptional!!

1  Thank Atmguy
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Having heard not a peep about this restaurant, I decided to take a chance being in old town close to where I was staying. What a winner! The food was exceptional. We started with the crab cakes, (delicious) and then we each had the chicken stuffed with goat cheese and spinach. The chicken was cooked to perfection and each bite melted in your mouth. It felt like real California cuisine without the price tag. The waiters are all experienced and have worked around the top restaurants for many years. Michael, the owners was most gracious as well. I would recommend this spot for a great meal and a wonderful romantic ambiance. I will definitely go back in January when I return.

2  Thank kneustadt
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I have eaten at Bravo's many times since they opened up in October. The food has always been excellent and very well prepared, and the portions are very generous. The staff and ambiance is excellent and they always go out of their way to ensure that their service and food is to our liking. Congratulations everyone!

1  Thank Lina L