“Amazing!”

Bravos Restaurant Bar
Ranked #6 of 1,011 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: In the midst of Puerto Vallarta's happening nightlife scene--and just a three-minute stroll from the town's primo beach--this inviting South Side eatery offers up generous servings of flavorful international food and drink.Amiable owner Michael Boufford & Edgar Bocanegra are no strangers to fine dining in a hip ambiance. Bravos' casual-chic artisanal experience enhanced by soft lighting and music, an extensive wine list and eclectic martini options. But the real deal here is the food: light and fresh, homemade and healthy, and always perfectly prepared.
Deer River, Minnesota
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Greeted with smiles and great service. The food was phenomenal! My husband had the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia on top of noodles with a tomato cream sauce and I had the Coconut Shrimp with a tangy sweet sauce that was amazing. Everything was perfect! A must visit!

• Visited November 2013
michaelboufford, Owner at Bravos Restaurant Bar, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Good day Shelley B

Amazing, yes you are!

\Thank for taking the time to review Bravos here on Trip. Every review matters to us and I want to say sorry for taking a bit of time to tell you that. There were a few at the beginning that I had missed but not forgotten about. I am excited that you enjoyed your evening here with us and perhaps when you are here in Vallarta we just might be able to meet again. A lot of good things have changed inside and I am sure you both will be impressed again.

Enjoy your summer in Minnesota and see you soon. I will keep the light on!

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mex
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brava for Bravos!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Lovely room, great staff and service. The menu is excellent ....I plan to try everything on it. The prices are not out of line. This should be a MUST on your next trip to Vallarta. A great new addition to Old Town.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excelente”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a wonderful meal on Friday evening with a group of 14 of us! The service was impeccable, especially for such a large, unannounced crowd...we had no reservations! The staff was attentive, all of our meals arived together and the food was greatly enjoyed. Shrimp risotto with Asparagus, cheese board, caprese salad, caesar salad, porkchops...were some of our dishes. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the atmosphere very much. Highy recommend to all!!!

1 Thank E4728ARJessica
Morning Jessica

Thank you for your review here on Trip. It really means a lot and I am super happy that you and the local group enjoyed the Bravos experience. I need to send you an apology for taking somewhat of a long time to thank you. It appears that I have missed a few at the start of all this fun and I am working down the line. Enjoy your summer and don’t work to hard. Again Thank you! It is always nice to have you here.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Mussels and more”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Bravo for bravos....a great new addition to emiliano zapato area.
Micheal the owner was fantastic and lalo our waiter was fun and knowlagable.
We shared the mussels they were cooked in a light red broth that we soaked up with very good bread.
I had the porkchop/mashed potato/vegetables all very good. It was served
with a mustard dipping sauce.
My friend had the asiago chicken
it looked very good and she said it was
excellent.
did i mention bravos has a/c which is a plus when at nite it can be 85 degrees
Will be going back for a double order of mussels.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“GREAT is understatement!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We having this restaurant to our catering for upcoming wedding. We Sat down for the tasting!!! Wow Great food!!!!!!! Everything was fantastic !!! Service and Food. This will be be out new favorite Restaurant!

1 Thank David P
Good Morning David

I just wanted to say thank you and that we miss you here at Bravos. I am sorry it took a bit of time to get back to you, but today is the day to get caught up. We hope that the new married life is treating you both well and remember I would love to have you both back for a great dinner here at Bravos on us!

Enjoy the summer and hopefully we will see you soon.