Park Royal Puerto Vallarta
$342
$278
Bookit.com
Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$269
$179
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$631
$258
  • Beachfront
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$520
$286
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$271
$201
  • Breakfast included
$396
$220
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
Marriott Hotels
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
$352
$324
  • Pool
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$242
$197
Casa Velas(Puerto Vallarta)
$500
$420
1,059 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantprivate beachpool barocean viewbanderas bayopen airromantic zoneour waiteralfredopool sidepresidentegonzalopesosvacationwavescabmismaloya
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was our first vacation after 6 years. We enjoyed our stay at Best Western a lot! The hotel has over all great installations and the pool is great. I have been in Puerto Vallarta 5 times before this last one, and I can tell that the beach at this hotel is one of the best in Puerto Vallarta. This is defiantly a place to stay in with family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
4  Thank Belinda N
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The one thing I can say is if you like solitude this is the right place. It is at the FAR end of the hotel road in old Vallarta. The bus stop was down the street and it was a half hour ride into anyplace to eat or go bar hoping. The hotel is a bit dated but has gorgeous views of the ocean an with binoculars you can whale watch from your deck. If you want to swim in the ocean or even walk on the beach, this is not the place to do it. The crashing waves are cool to watch and I love sleeping to the sound of them but they make the beach and swimming forbidden. If you are looking for a get away and trying to avoid crowds, this hotel is perfect. But who goes to Vallarta to sleep all day and sit at the pool?

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank otter44
Reviewed May 2, 2013

As of May 1, the InterContinental Presidente will become a Best Western Hotel. Some of the management and staff are staying on, but some may not. We were there as the hotel was getting ready to change hands. That aside, we thought the staff was terrific while we were there. The waiters were very friendly and accommodating. The beach is lovely - we saw whales off in the distance in the morning. The pool was also very nice. We'd go back, but we'll have to check future revues to see how the hotel operates as a Best Western.

Room Tip: Be sure to stay on floors 6 and above for the best view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Silvertree
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This hotel sits next door to the condo unit we rent for a month each spring. This year my sister stayed there for 3 nights. We were excited to be able to use the pool, workout room and tennis courts. The hotel is beautiful, the beach private, the staff more concerned with the Mexican visitors at the time and the bell men Oscar, OVER THE TOP!!!! I give it a mixed review since I didn't stay inthe room only because we were not treated like a guest when talked to by pool staff nor were we "served" like the Mexican visitors, even the folks with day passes were waited on and treated better!
Again, Oscar the bell men, OVER THE TOP in kindness!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joy W
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The service was AWFUL!! I was there for 3 nights right before Easter & if you weren't Mexican FORGET IT!! I was treated like a second class citizen yet charged full rates!! I'd cleared with the front desk that my sister & nephew (staying in condos next door) could use the tennis courts & sit with me at the pool but while sunning & playing we were questioned by the towel guy as to who they were & who I was (I'd given him the 2 required towel cards just an hour earlier- only hotel guests can get them!). When I tried to complain about my treatment I was just brushed off by the gal at the front desk. Even the bellhop was more concerned with his Mexican guests than with me. I was there for the convenience of being with my family but I will not stay there again. The hotel is lovely but not the staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jillma224
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Park Royal Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Jillma224,