“The only thing better than the sunset view were the smiles of the guys behind the bar.”
Review of Si Senor Beach

Si Senor Beach
Ranked #160 of 1,028 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Si Senor was the first place I stopped for a drink upon arriving to the area. There were many bars along the beach, but there was something comfortable that drew me in here. It became my 'watch the sunset' spot, I would enjoy a couple glasses of wine there each evening of my vacation. Javier and Angel behind the bar were always friendly, kind and greeted me with a smile. I came to look forward to seeing their familiar faces at the end of the day. I can't wait to go back!

Visited February 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Great location, nothing to wow me”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Their location can't be beat. A great place for a cocktail or two while watching the sunset. The service was great and htere was nothing bad about our meal. The problem here is that there was nothing beyond the ordinary on our plates. My carnitas were tender and tasty but it was accompanied by overcooked rice and unimpressive beans i might have gotten at any restaurant for a fraction fo the price. The tableside guacamole preparation was promising but produced a bland, boring product. Two of our friends had the grilled fish which they said was fine but lacked any pop. For these prices I would expect pop.

Have a couple of cocktails here. Watch the sunset. Then go down the beach for a good dinner.

1 Thank Bruce C
Saskatchewan, Canada
“great location”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Went to this restaurant with 12 people. Everyone loved their meals, although service was a bit disappointing.

Covington, OH
“It was pricey for lunch”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

There are so many lunch options at the beach but we settled on Si Señor after walking a bit too far and getting way too hot! So to be fair we were overheated a d maybe didn't enjoy the food as much because of that? We had the fresh guacamole and chips which was just ok. Then a sampler platter that was decent but nothing to scream about. Worst part is that they sat us along the walkway and we were of course approached by many vendors during our lunch. Some were downright rude. Bad enough to have your meal interrupted by vendors but when they get rude because you aren't interested in what they are peddling or gives a bad impression of the whole experience. Seems like the restaurants could do something to prevent the vendors harassing their patrons?
At any rate we probably won't eat here again. As I said there are just too many other choices we haven't tried yet to return to one that was less than stellar!

New York City, New York
“Great view right on the beach & good seafood”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I definitely enjoyed the one. I had the red snapper vera cruz and the fried calamari...both did not disappoint. The staff was pleasant and attentive and the view amazing...right on the beach. The sunset was beautiful. I will definitely eat here next time I visit Puerto Vallarta.