“Healthy Breakfast and Brunch in Emiliano Zapata Colonia”
Review of La Chia

La Chia
Ranked #585 of 1,163 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed August 19, 2014

La Chia concentrates on breakfast, brunch and healthier foods. They are different because the restaurant has a very clean look, almost like a hospital cafeteria which in this case is a good thing if you are looking for a place thats different that the cultural (old) or unique (antique) type places which are the charm of Vallarta. But if you want to get a nice healthy breakfast, juice, smoothy, or sandwich, this is a good place, with pretty good food, good service, very clean and reasonably priced located in the Emiliano Zapata colonia.

They are open 8am to 10 pm and one of the few places that offer, Bagel breakfast sandwiches which are pretty good,

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I came for the weekend to Puerto Vallarta and while walking through “Zona Romántica” we found this cute and clean restaurant “La Chia”. My friends and I had lunch there and we all loved the tasty food. I had a veggies sandwich with panela and a lime juice and was absolutely fantastic after a sunny afternoon. The service was outstanding, the young owner was very attentive and he even recommended other nice beaches to visit. I will definitely come back to this restaurant next time I’m in town.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This very clean little stop across from farmacia GDL is very clean and well kept. I ordered the Torta Cubano and was not dissappointed, it was delicious and served quicky with a smile to boot.
The cost 45 peso I think and it was super bargain. I will be a frequent visitor here, giving some other items a try.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I had the best healthy food in vallarta! If you're looking for good prices and excellent food this is the place.

Hope to visit you soon in my next trip to vallarta!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a great little place that offers a very nice menu of paninis, salads, sandwiches, and a great breakfast menu if you want something early in the day. They're open breakfast to supper. They even have hamburgers. I had a fabulous panela cheese salad which is like the caprice salad, but with a lot of cheese, tomato and a bunch of excellent romaine lettuce and a very nice pesto over it. The other salads are equally robust and the burgers look like they're really huge. I didn't have one, but my friend ordered one and it was beautiful. You've got to try this place just across the side street from Farmacia Guadalajara. Terrific service and a super clean environment, almost to the extreme in clean. Another great feature is the prices. You can't find a place with better prices and this quality of food and service.