“Best place in PV to eat! Great people and food is to die for!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Serrano's Meat House

Serrano's Meat House
Ranked #124 of 980 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Best place in PV to eat! Great people and food is to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Been to PV 4 times, and always make time to eat there. I always get the steak (my boyfriend always goes for the cowboy steak).
Never disappointed with the service or food!

• Visited June 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Excellent service and great meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I went here with a cupocity coupon and enjoyed a wonderful meal. I didn't eat my corn tortillas and the server asked if something was wrong..nothing was wrong, the steak was wonderful. I told him I just didn't have a taste for corn tortillas. He assured me that next time I could ask for flour tortillas and they would be more then happy to give them to me, Wonderful meal! Wonderful service!

Great Neck, NY
“Great steak for the price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hoping that you don't think my title here means the steak is not good - it's delicious - having said that tho, it is no where near what you would pay for, or how it would taste, if you were to compare it to a famed steakhouse in a major US city (such as Morton's or Ruth's Chris) - the two of us shared a 10oz ribeye i think it was, and an appie of queso fundido (no chorizo) - for us it was plenty, along with chips & salsa that i believe was served gratis - had an early dinner there (@6PM) so that by the time it was night (@9PM) we had room enough to go for a wonderful dessert elsewhere - not that i didn't want dessert at Serrano's, just can't do it all in one sitting -
Anyway, bottom line, if you have a meat craving & don't want to spend a fortune of money, Serrano's is a definite "go to" place for you - we will be back - need to try their breakfast LOL!

1 Thank lopo123
San Francisco
“Great steakhouse near the water”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Steaks always taste a bit different in Mexico. Wiser folks than I will tell you the meat comes from the same top sources, but when it is served with tortillas and guacamole sauce it is going to be a bit different than back home. But Serrano's is one of the best I have had in Mexico, a nice thick rib-eye, cooked to perfection, with a glass of Malbec that had been clearly been protected from the heat. Only one dessert on the menu, a chocolate flan that was a layered flan-chocolate cake. Excellent. Great service on a quiet early evening in May. Great spot.

Calgary
“Great new find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stopped for dinner on Friday nite had ribs my husband had steak..and shared wings.. Everything was great..we sat outside and had an awesome view of the hills above old town. Great service really clean .Such a good spot we went back for breakfast before our flight home on Saturday, really good breakfast as well. We will be back..very good food, service, price and location what's not to like. We will be back.