Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Great service !

Reviewed 6 days ago
T5844POalexm
via mobile
A great place to start your healing journey

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $69.00
from $85.00
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews colon hydrotherapy foot detox infrared sauna foot bath bone broth healthy lifestyle vitamin ozone facial chiropractor session ionic oxygen nutrition healer colonic ivs
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Great service, clean and the staff was very nice and accommodating. Bio Spa has many professional services to offer.

HolisticBioSpa, Propietario at Holistic Bio Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you so very much for your time to review us here on trip advisor. At holistic bio spa we are pleased to have you here and to be able to serve you and effect we are looking forward to see you guys back here in the near future.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

came here to see about getting help feeling better overall. they were very willing to spend time with me explaining the various services and what might be best for me. calming environment. great selection of products and services. highly recommended place to begin ones healing journey.

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to have you here and we are looking forward to have you guys hear back next time you guys make it to this neck of the woods.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is very hard to explain Dr. Zoli’s character since words would do him sheer injustice.

He is very knowledgeable in his field and works with you side by side with such enthusiasm and empathy you can’t help but feel his energy and crave for his presence and answers as such I have seen in his patients during the iv infusion sharing sessions-patient gossip the best intel :)

He will treat you with empathy and wisdom and care be assured.

His team will doe everything to help.
I as a physician myself have been very impressed and plan to go back. My husband Is equally impressed.

I had NAD Meyers solution and high dose vit c infusions,gluthiathione nebulisor treatments, ionic foot detox all cutting-edge treatments and tomorrow will try stem cell. For years I took care of work and now it is time for my work to take care of me.

HolisticBioSpa, Owner at Holistic Bio Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Wow! Thank you soooo very much Ayca for your heartfelt review! As you know and have noticed, at Holistic Bio Spa we are here to SERVE our patients, tus it give as great pleasure when we receive a wonderful review and acknowledgment like yours.
We wish you the best stay in Puerto Vallarta AND we are looking for ward to see you again.
Pleas let us know at any time if we can help.
We wish you the best day EVER!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Highly recommended for anyone interested in holistic health, detox and great health advice in general.

Me & my wife have spent almost 6 months going regularly to the clinic, doing a wide range of treatments and they have been very helpful along the way all the time.

I would highly recommend visiting the place for anyone interested in being healthier!

Thank you so very much Yoli for the nice words! It was our pleasure to help Yulia. How is she? We are very curious about her progress, lets stay in touch!!!
If at any time, you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We wish you and Yulia the best day EVER!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow wonderful to find a spa that gives such individual attention.
They have staff that can speak both Spanish and English
Staff are very attentive to every detail
Fresh juices. Total body massage along with foot detox
Very knowledgeable and I would recommend to anyone to experience
This hands on body care.

HolisticBioSpa, Owner at Holistic Bio Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Robbin,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of us at holistic bio spa in Puerto Vallarta!
It was our real pleasure to serve you. We truly hope that you can visit us again when next time you are in this wonderful resort town of Puerto Vallarta in Mexico.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just enjoyed a wonderful afternoon at the Holistic Bio Spa. Upon arriving the staff provided such personal customer service. I had an hour massage which was amazing and an hour long foot detox. Such a relaxing way to spend on a rainy afternoon.

Thank you so very much, Michelle for your wonderful review of us holistic bio spa!
It was our pleasure to serve you, and we are most certainly looking forward to see you here next time.
We wish you the best day ever

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I live in Vallarta and always recommend Holistic Bio Spa to everyone I know whom is interested in living a healthy lifestyle. They have a wide variety of services, and their staff is very professional. Centrally located, easy parking, fantastic service, I can’t say enough about it! Well done Holistic Bio Spa!

Hi Sophia,

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of us at holistic bio spa here in Puerto Vallarta Mexico!
It was our pleasure to have you here and we are looking forward to see you here again whenever you will return to this beautiful city of Puerto Vallarta.

We wish you the best day ever!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We got the Myers IV and it was amazing. The staff is awesome and the customer service was the best ever. Their attentiveness was amazing, welcoming and all around nurturing. Many menu items to choose from, even healthy food nearby. Go check them out for whatever pampering needs you may have.. thanks guys!! Xoxoxo

Thank you so very much Gilbert for your wonderful review of us at holistic bio spa here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!
We are looking forward to see you here again whenever you come back to Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Perhaps
you might want to try some of our many, unique treatments for detoxing such as phosphatidylcholine IV or ozone therapy, etc.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Finally, I am cancer free!
My long journey to find an alternative cancer treatment clinic in Mexico has brought me to Holistic Bio Spa in beautiful Puerto Vallarta.
After a careful and extensive review of several dozen alternative cancer treatment providers in Mexico, most of them in Tijuana, and after a free telephone consult with Dr. Jake at Holistic Bio Spa, I have decided that Holistic Bio Spa is the one who offers the most comprehensive, alternative cancer treatments in Mexico at the price that I can afford.
All the nurses in the staff was extremely happy for and genuinely caring and serving. All the doctors, Dr. Zoli, Dr. Jake, Dr. Ricardo and Dr. Juan Ortega are just wonderful human beings with genuine caring for their patients. I was treated like no place as I was ever treated in any medical facility. I was treated like family.
Based on my extensive records as well as the new one that Dr. Jake sent me to a laboratory here and solve those tests I have never even heard of it was decided to start with the nine potentially curative therapies, such as the Kwasniewski diet combined with the urine therapy, as el as well as rectal pancreatic enzymes and medical marijuana, high doses of vitamin C IV every other day at hundred thousand milligram in at night I was taking low dose naltrexone 4½ mg. They have this cancel-cell treatment cream that was developed by some NASA engineers that I believe also worked wonders.
For 10 days we did B-17 IVs as well as taking pancreatic enzymes and B-17 tablets and they were giving me 24 apricot kernels. The GcMAF was a little bit expensive but I have decided to give it a try. We do several mushroom and herbal treatments including this plant that grows wild here in Puerto Vallarta called Kalanchoe. At the same time I was taking Avemar and Iscador and Lugol’s iodine. Every day I did infrared sauna and EWOT.
They have sent me home after three weeks with a protocol and extensive list of nutritional supplements that I have to continue with the program as to avoid any relapse.
From day one I started to feel stronger and feel better and my energy was coming back. At the completion of my three weeks protocol we have done series of blood tests and all of my cancer markers were back to normal and I feel super fantastic.
Thank you Holistic Bio Spa for your genuine caring and high quality knowledge and to treat me as a human being and not as a number!!
I will be recommending you to everyone!

Thank you so very much Alex for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to have you here and we are so excited of your progress on curing your self of cancer!
You did it with your determination and following the protocol 100%. We are so excited that the urine therapy that you were doing had such a great affect on fighting and curing your cancer!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

My Fibromyalgia symptoms are gone,
I have had several joint and muscle pain for quite some time including several headaches, numbness and tingling of extremities, memory problems, and fatigue.
I have heard that in Mexico they have high quality facilities at reasonable prices thus I have decided to search for medical tourism in Mexico in order to combine my treatments in a warm, tropical place. I was searching for alternative, holistic, integrated medicine in Mexico and neurological Inst. Mexico when I have found Holistic Bio Spa in Puerto Vallarta. They have replied to my email within an hour.
Subsequently, I have decided on a three week protocol which started with a Scio quantum biofeedback therapy and subsequently once a week we have repeated that and an initial consult with Dr. Jake who sent me for an extensive laboratory blood test as well. We have found that there were many toxins, deficiencies, and bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections that affected my nervous system.
We have started to rebuild the myelin sheath with some special quantum biofeedback therapies as well as high doses of vitamin D, in high doses of vitamin C IV and Myers cocktail together with glutathione IVs as well as a series of EDTA and DMPS heavy-metal chelation. The medical marijuana was instrumental in calming my nervous system down. We did a series of colon hydrotherapy and infrared sound the in the series of phosphatidylcholine IV.
At the end of the three weeks they sent me home with the Kwasniewski ketogenic diet and many nutraceuticals. I believe the Ibogane and the NAD was also instrumental in helping me get rid of all my fibromyalgia symptoms!
Thank you for the special care and attention to details and to make me feel at home you guys are wonderful and I hope this wonderful place can continue to help others like me who were unable to get the proper care and diagnostics to be able to attend to my medical situations naturally.
See you guys next year!

Thank you so very much the you for taking the time and give us a wonderful review!
We are most excited about that your fibromyalgia symptoms are gone!