“Fantastic!!!”
Review of Fishing Rebels

Fishing Rebels
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing Rebels private charters offers fishing, whale watching, bow fishing, snorkeling & shore line tours. Charters are done on a few different vessels, Yazmin and Kate being two. Fishing Rebels has done all the footwork in commandeering the best boats and captains at fare pricing. You just reel in the benefits. Our equipment is better than 95% of the charter boats in Puerto Vallarta. Jonny brings the gear for each charter it does not sit on the boats rotting. Fishing rebels captains have been fishing these waters and beyond for 25 years, they are the top anglers in these parts. Rebels fishes the bite or whatever the customer requests. 4-6-8-10 and 12 hour charters are available. Marina Los Peines (across from Walmart) is the preferred launch location. It is possible to be picked up from the beach as well. So, let's get to fishing and have some fun.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was looking for a 6 hour fishing trip for two people and I checked Tripadvisor. I checked out Oscar's website and emailed him to find out his availability. Jonny emailed me back very quickly and we planned a trip. Jonny is an American that lives in PV, he was extremely helpful and easy to contact. The trip was a huge success, and Oscar and Jonny were the best!!! They were able to pick us up right on the beach in front of the hotel! Great trip! Awesome guys! Thanks oscar and Jonny!!

All reviews
"fighting fish"
"super panga"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I recently booked a fishing trip with Oscar for my husband and sister's boyfriend. Oscar picked them up on the beach right outside our hotel! The boat had everything they needed for a successful day of fishing. They fished all day and caught 26 fish! Oscar prepared a tuna and the boys came back with huge chunks of fresh tuna. We took it to a local restaurant and the chef prepared it for us for dinner. Thanks, Oscar!

1  Thank Becka_T95819
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have been going to PV for years and have fished many times. I have used Oscar on several occasions and all have been very good trips. I have fished with others will in PV but Oscar can always be trusted and counted on. He has a web site www. puertovallartafishingoscar.com. I fished with him in July we had seven tuna in the boat in about two hours. Great time Oscar speaks english as well as his boat hand Johnathan.

1  Thank max a
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Oscar and Jonny are awesome fishing guides. I have been with quite a few in different cities across Mexico. Oscar and Jonny were the best ive had. They will fish whatever style you want, for whatever fish you want, and let you do as much or as less as you want. They let us cast our own rigs, fight, and take off our own fish. Or, if you want them to do any of that they are more than happy to do it for you or teach you how to do it properly yourself. We went two days for six hour trips each day. I lost count of the amount of tuna and Mahi Mahi that we caught. I will be going back and would recommend these two guys to anyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Met oscar and Johnny at the pier and took off before sunrise. There was word of tuna near yeleapa, so that's where we went. Oscar circled the skip Jack for us and Johnny got us started. After an hour we caught our first yellow fin and countless skip Jack's. Rounding out hour 5 we had caught four yellow fin and had fresh sushi on the boat! My husband and I were enjoying the ride back when we stopped suddenly... Johnny and Oscar were on the move. Before we knew what was happening, we were reeling in an 8ft sailfish! An incredible end to our day day before being dropped off at the beach of our resort. These guys know what they're doing. Do yourself a favor, book them and pack some beer for the ride!