“Great Burger and Fries”

Los Caracoles
Ranked #671 of 1,058 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stumbled across this place while walking by it many times. We finally decided to give it a try. We sat out on their back patio area, had a drink and listened to the music. It was very enjoyable. Then we split a burger and fries. It was one of the best burgers I've had in Puerto Vallarta. And I believe the french fries were baked. They were very delicious. The only complaint I have of this restaurant is the owner was arguing with his staff while there. It wasn't contributing to a pleasant atmosphere. Our waitress was very friendly and went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of. I would definitely return to this restaurant for another burger and fries!