“Tasty food with decent pricing”

Encuentros pizza pasta bar lounge
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Encuentros is a space created and designed especially for you to enjoy and relax in a very cozy, casual, warm and friendly atmosphere with true hospitality.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love Italian food so I was happy to go here with some friends one night. I think we all enjoyed our meals. Seating is a little uncomfortable but that seems to be the case all over. I would definitely return here for pizza or pasta.

3  Thank screweduproyal
Ari T, Propietario at Encuentros pizza pasta bar lounge, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Many thanks for your comments and kind opinión regarding your recent visit to Encuentros and we look forward to welcoming you again when in Puerto Vallarta, please do rest assured that we will do our utmost effort to provide you with a much more comfortable sitting arrangement in order for you to have a 100% good dining experience. Thank you kindly for taking the time to express your comments and please receive our best regards with many thanks.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I really enjoyed the pizza..I can't eat red sauce so they made it with garlic and olive oil as the base..very good..my husband had 4 cheese pasta that he enjoyed..They had piano music that made the atmosphere very enjoyable. The prices were also very reasonable

2  Thank traveler881

Thank you very much "traveler8" for taking the time to write and for expressing your kind opinion regarding your dinining experience at Encuentros. "Mi Casa es Tu Casa" and when in Puerto Vallarta again we very much look forward to once again welcome you at Encuentros and accommodate to your needs. With many thanks and best regards.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Encuentros serves up the most delicious pasta and pizzas in a more elegant (yet relaxed) setting. Choose from comfortable sofas and sitting areas for friends to gather, or at the bar where you might have the joy of conversing with Nazarius who is articulate, pleasant and very welcoming. From 6:00 - 8:00 PM nightly, Encuentros features 2 for 1 drink specials. Ask your server about the nightly bar specials. If you are up late (or until the early morning hours), Encuentros is open until 2:00 AM. My friend Henry and I visited Encuentro several times during our three week visit. We shared bountiful fresh salads, an array of perfectly prepared pizzas and pastas during our stay. We were continually delighted by the warm welcome, attentive service, our conversations with Nararius, and the fresh (and flavorful) food.
Susan from Massachusetts

3  Thank SusanMc2014

Not enough words Susan to THANK YOU for your comments and opinión regarding your dining experiences at Encuentros during your recent visit to Puerto Vallarta. The satisfaction of our guests in all áreas is truly our utmost concern and interest and we shall continue working in maintaining our high standards of food and beverage quality, service and personal attention with sincere passion. Thank you for having taken the time to write and we look forward to once again welcome you during your next visit to Puerto Vallarta. Nazario has read your kind comments, sending you his best and warmest regards. With many thanks, "Mi Casa es Tu Casa", also with best and kindest regards.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

A tiny little hole in the wall, just up from the pier. I dropped by for convenience and wow wow wow. I have travelled the world and extensively in Italy and THIS is the real thing!! Fantastic Italian cuisine! Real from scratch recipes. Do not miss this gem!!!

2  Thank equinequeen

Thank you so very much for your comments and expressions in regards to your recent dining experience at Encuentros. We are extremely happy that you were so pleasently surprised and we shall continue to uphold our high standards of service, attention and quality for comments like yours are what motivate us to do so. Thank you very much and "Mi Casa es Tu Casa", with best and kindest regards.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband and I come to PV for three months every winter and love the choice of restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. Last night at Encuentros we shared the spring rolls and then shared a Greek Salad and then we each had our own pizza. We each had a mojito (it was 2 for 1). Our bill was 328 pesos (about$28). All of the food was excellent. The only thing I would change is the dressing on the salad. If there was dressing I could not taste it and I asked for oil and vinegar which they brought. The pizza was crispy and delicious. Everything was fresh and tasty and we will definitely be returning.

2  Thank wasen

Thank you "wasen" very much for taking the time to write your comments and opinión regarding your dining experience at Encuentros. These comments are extremely important to us for they are what make us improve were improvement is needed, and I have certainly taken note regarding the dressing on the Mykonos (Greek) Salad in order to make it 100% satisfying in the immediate future, thank you. Looking forward to once again having the opportunity to welcome you at Encuentros when again in Puerto Vallarta, best regards with many thanks.