“A great place to eat in the boradwalk”
Review of Cerveceria Union

Cerveceria Union
Ranked #170 of 1,138 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: With an extensive range of beers and memorable Mexican food in Vallarta, at Cerveceria Union not only you will enjoy delicious dishes but the best view of the 'malecon' and the beach.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The music was just right and the food was delicious. The service was prompt and friendly. We had a geat time there.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We found this just walking by thinking it looked cute. It is right on the Malecon. We went for lemonades and went back for the food. The wait staff were great and funny! The kids LOVED them! When we went back we had oysters (omg, delicious!!!) and octopus (I usually don't like it, but is was AMAZING!) and the beer selection was GREAT! When we go back to PV, we will be coming back here!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been visiting Puerto Vallarta for 30+ years and every year for the last 12. I am constantly amazed at the quality and variety of food that is available. There are few things I like better that raw oysters and the ones I had here were as good and as fresh as I have ever eaten. The service was great and the tap beer selection fantastic.
I did not have a full dinner there as I gorged myself on Blue Points with their unique sauces but I will do so the next time.
It is hard to beat slurping down wonderful oysters, drinking great draft beer and watching all the action along the Malecon .Don't pass this one up!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We visited the restaurant 3 times during our 10 day stay. Considering we stayed at one of PV's finest all inclusive resorts, I think it speaks well that we made a point to go to La Cerveceria Union! The beer selection was great and the staff were helpful with their suggestions. The food was fabulous! The blue shrimp special was delightful and simply beautifully presented. The staff were just delightful. We felt like we were leaving friends behind when we left for home. We can hardly wait to return to PV and one of our first stops will be La Cerveceria Union.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

chicken volcano was amazing, great service and view. Alex was an excellent waiter and the blue shrimp appetizer was great.