“The party is organised for you” 4 of 5 bubbles

$88.99*
and up
VIP Nightclub Tour in Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: If you want to experience the best of Puerto Vallarta nightlife in one night, want to make new friends from all over the world at an unbeatable price than Vallartacrawl is the best choice for you. You wont find anything like this offered in any of Vallarta's travel agencies or hotels tour bookings. We take you to the 3/4 hottest bar/clubs in Puerto Vallarta. All you can drink all night long and cover charges are also included and VIP treatment everywhere you go, reserved tables no lines and even bottle service in designated clubs. You will be guided by our experienced guides from place to place , no buses to take, no lines to wait, all places we go are right on the heart of Puerto Vallarta, so you will be able to walk right through it and see for your self what it's all about. We provide a safe, fun and best for your pocket nightlife experience where all you have to worry about is having fun. So come and join us, if you are coming to Puerto Vallarta, Vallartacrawl is a must! (This is a prefect activity for wedding groups, Bachelorette-or Parties, lone travelers, couples, convention groups etc)
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The party is organised for you”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Having to organise my best friends hens (bachelorette) party in Puerto Vallarta was a little tricky as I live in Australia. My friends request was: a few drag queens, lucha libre, a piñata, and to get very, very drunk.
After much research I found some great reviews about Vallartacrawl, and booked for my group of nine on a Thursday night.
Our host Popy (pronounced like puppy but with an 'o') met us at the start of the crawl and assured us we would be safe and very drunk by the end of the night.
The crawl involved three of PVs most entertaining bars. I don't want to spoil the surprises, so I won't go into it very much.
To cut a long story short, Popy kept his promise, we brought our own piñata, we danced with drag queens, we arm wrestled and got very, very drunk. The staff were all very attentive and were exceptionally fast when we needed them, and Popy watched us like a hawk, shooed off unattractive men and escorted us to the ladies loo.
The only let down was the terrible, terrible club music that not even bottle of tequila could fix. However, the taxi Popy piled us into played three awesome songs that we danced and sung to in true drunken style (I have the evidence on film). All up it was a fun night, it was relaxing not having to keep an eye on everyone.
My only tip: make sure that the hens night is well before the wedding. I had my second worst hangover of my life, and the hen was in hospital on a drip less than 12 hours before her actual wedding... A great story for their kids when they have them, although the groom didn't think so at the time (and may not forgive me for quite a while).

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Rachel B

Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Just came back from our trip to Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas, after trying the Cabocrawl in Cabo and having so much fun of course we had to try the Vallartacrawl, congratulations guys ooooppps you did it again, excelent time, fun times and great service, best value for your money, VIP service everywhere my hats off to you, if you like to party and you are new in town Rockstarcrawls are definetely the way to do it I for sure have to try the ones you do in Cancun and Playa del Carme, we will be back guys, be aware.

Visited January 2014
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excelent night, excelent service, great deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Had already tried their service in Cancun and really enjoyed it, we had to try their service in Vallarta, and it did not disapoint, all the perks that Rockstarcrawls are known for all over the world, our party guide Kalani was awesome he made sure we had an excellent time. Looking on the Internet for some kind of open bar deal like Vallartacrawl and could not find it, so if you are looking to not worry about a thing, really get your money^s worth and on top of that have a great time Vallartacrawl is for you.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Celestine c
New York City, New York
“Great fun and safe night out with the Vallartacrawl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been to Puerto Vallarta several times and love the night life, however this time a group of girls who were somewhat skeptical about leaving the resort. I wanted us to do something fun and came across Vallartacrawl. Jorge was fantastic from the very beginning when I contacted him.
Once we arrived at the first location, this venue was perfect to start out the night. From there we were taken to two different clubs both were great.One of our girls does not drink hard liquor.. .beer is her drink of choice and she was given her own pitchers. Our guides were fun and entertaining :) Most importantly they made everyone feel safe. I recommend you take lots of photos ;) I highly recommend Vallartacrawl.

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing like it in Vallarta nightlife”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We searched through the internet and our hotel for a open bar nightlife deal since we like clubs, dancing and drinking and we definetly couldnt find anything like it, we were a little skeptical but afte visiting their website and learning that they do this all over the world we had to definetly try it. Let me tell you it definitely didn't disappoint at all, we had a great time, our party guide Kalani was awesome! it is truly open bar so really all you can drink until 3:00 AM at the 3 clubs they took us, and about the clubs, I was thinking they might take us to bad bars were they get the best deals but not at all, we went to 3 of the best clubs in the Malecon, (Vaquita, Zoo and Mandala), we had reserved tables and staff waiting for as at all of the places, I more than pleased wit the service.

In all a great experience definitely worth your money if you plan to have more than 4 drinks and go to more than one club, and the party vibe on the group is great, definitely recommend if you want a nightlife experience.

Visited November 2013