Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews party guide senior frogs vip table super fun mandala clubs blast vallarta
Reviewed 2 days ago

Junior, our host, was AMAZING!! Heck, all of the bartenders and workers!! I have zero complaints! They showed us an amazing time, and unlike some of the club crawls I've been on, this was truly an open bar! I don't remember much but the pictures and videos are proof we had an amazing time lol!

He even took us to his favorite taco spot afterwards for BOMB TACOS!! LOL! They were so good my goodness! Will definitely do this crawl again when we go back!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Booked this for a friend's bachelorette party. It's an amazing deal considering the 3 locations you go to, all the alcohol you can order and drink, having a personal guide, and not having to worry about everything else. They also have a great deal if you have a total of 10 or more, the bride is then free :) Would highly recommend to everyone! Junior was the best guide we could ever ask for!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We caught a cab from our hotel to and from the crawl. It is VERY VERY safe in this area and Americanized, so don’t worry about that. The people are generally friendly and there’s a bustling downtown to watch while you wait.My husband and I met Junior at the meeting spot “Mandala”. The club owner approached my husband and I waiting outside sky club and invited us into Mandala club to wait for Junior our host. They offered us a VIP table and were super hospitable. Junior greeted us in Mandala right on time. We waited for One other single girl who showed up alone. Junior is FULL of energy and talkative. We went to Senior Frogs first. It wasn’t full but there was plenty to watch. Because it’s difficult to hear each other in the clubs we kinda just sat there drinking our drinks. After 2 drinks we went to another club that was pretty uncomfortable. It was full of very young locals. We got hard looks from the girls and the server stole my change. I was able to buy an awesome hat from the staff that junior bartered for me, and got us a bunch of shots wth my purchase. Junior disappeared for about 40 minutes ( I’m not surprised, my husband doesn’t drink and I’m the only one who likes to dance so I’m sure he was bored out of his mind) so we ended up leaving by ourselves n walking to Mandala alone bc the crowd was off putting. I texted the Vallarta Crawl # in our email and someone responded immediately. Within 5 minutes Junior found us there. Bc we walked in alone and Mandala was packed they didn’t have a great VIP table for us. We sat at a two person table in an aisle. The service however was excellent and Junior tried really hard to make it fun for us. (FYI diet soda is extra $)He was a very fun and social host that really did do whatever we asked. He knows the ins and outs of all the local culture. I was scared to take my shoes off in the club (in California) you’ll get kicked out without shoes on. I took mine off n he ensured I’d be fine. 2 hours of dancing shoeless he was right. He walked us to our cabs at the end of the night and was so friendly til the end. Thank you Vallarta Crawl for showing us downtown and providing a great host and night out!

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time on the club crawl. All 3 stops were packed and having a good time and we had our sections ready to go. Junior was awesome truly 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Our experience was fun. Junior was our tour guide and he was very personable. He was supposed to get to the club at 10:15 but he didn’t get there til 11 due to inclimate weather. We never received our bottle service and junior kept disappearing throughout the night, which at some points was fine because the other group cancelled so we were alone and it was nice to spend some alone time together. The clubs were very lively and the open bar was awesome. They played American and Mexican music both of which were very fun. Overall good experience but I ish junior had been a little more attentive as we paid $90 USD a person and didn’t get much besides the open bar out of it. We also only went to two clubs because of the rain which we were fine with.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Our guide for the night was Junior. We picked the worst night to party, there was torrential rain for most of the night. Junior did not let that stop us, he was very accommodating and made sure the clubs were accommodating to us. He even let one of our friends pay in-person so she wouldn't be left out for the evening. This was better than my usual bar crawls while on vacation; I would definitely book again when I return.

ROCKSTARCRAWLS, Manager at Vallartacrawl, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Hello DaniDCG, we are so glad it didn't rain in your parade at the Crawl with us; enjoying the great ambience of the venues we chose for you, meeting cool new people, getting great service and treatment, and most importantly having tons of fun in the company of good people! Thank you very much and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

This was such an amazing birthday party. We went as a couple not knowing anyone else, just for the fun of dancing and met another couple doing the same. We all had a great time hanging out and Junior was the best party host ever! For my birthday instead of getting a typical drink with a sparkler, i got a shooter with a road flare! LOL!!! With Jr as our host...aka party ninja....we felt safe, secure, and we totally were treated like a VIP. We went this Feb (sorry for the late review Jr) but we will be back for 2019. We have recommended this tour to several friends as well. It's well worth the money and it's very organized so we were able to have lots of fun and many drinks without any worries. Great for any aged couples too may i add!

1  Thank jennyandkenny1
ROCKSTARCRAWLS, Manager at Vallartacrawl, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Hello jennyandkenny1, we are so glad you had such an amazing time at your birthday party with us; enjoying the great ambience of the venues we chose for you, having great drinks like the shooter with the road flare, feeling safe and secure, getting VIP treatment, meeting cool new people, and most importantly having tons of fun in the company of amazing people! Thank you very much for recommending us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

My group of girls and I had an awesome time on this club tour!
Junior and Angie were great hosts. We booked a private tour and definitely felt like VIPs everywhere we went! Angie took great care of us, made sure we had everything we needed, and we felt extremely safe. Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a night of partying in PV.

1  Thank caseyc1288

Hello caseyc1288, we are so glad you had amazing Bachelorette fun with us; enjoying the great ambience of the venues we chose for you, feeling safe and secure, getting great service and treatment, enjoying the drinks and dancing, and most importantly having tons of fun in the company of great people! Thank you very much for recommending us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Jr. Was an amazing guide! He got the party going right away. He made sure we were taken care of and it was an amazing bachelor party! Definitely recommend!

Hello Mathew c, we are so glad you had an amazing bachelor party with us; enjoying the great venues we chose for you, getting great service and treatment, enjoying lots of good drinks, and most importantly making incredible memories that will last for a lifetime in the company of amazing people! Thank you very much for recommending us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

The club crawl was a great choice for the bachelor party. Everyone had a great time and Junior was a great host. It was as if he was a part of the group from the beginning!

1  Thank Jtbryan

Hello Jtbryan, we are so glad you had a great time at the bachelor party with us; enjoying the great venues we chose for you, getting excellent service and treatment, having lots of good drinks, and most importantly having lots of fun in the company of great people! Thank you very much and we hope to see you back soon!