“Too good to leave alone for too long”

Los Muertos Brewing
Ranked #53 of 1,028 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Los Muertos Brewing, Puerto Vallarta’s first craft brewery! Located in the heart of Old Town, Los Muertos Brewing is an authentic, cantina style brew-pub serving a variety of artisanal beers including IPA, malty ambers, stouts, and even fruit infused ales!Los Muertos Restaurant, located directly above the brew-pub, specializes in New-York style pizzas as well as other pub favorites.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Too good to leave alone for too long”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Los Muertos is our neighborhood haunt for a quick meal. Their house salad is one of the best I've had, the burgers are terrific and the pizza is pretty darn good. I don't drink but they do a hefty volume of designer beer. Prices are reasonable. $25 pesos (less than $2 dollars) for a big slice of pizza? Bring it on.

Visited February 2014

Edmonds
“Something besides Corona!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

On Our annual trip to PV to visit my cousin (a resident) informed us of a new brewpub in town...he's not much of a micro brew drinker so he hadn't tried it. I didn't have high hopes, but being a 'beer snob' I had to try it. Looking for something with a little more body than Pacifico I tried their Stout - not bad! Not as heavy and full bodied as what I'm used to but definitely a taste of home. My favorite beers are IPA's, and theirs is AWESOME! Nice color, hoppy, very comparable to what I'm used to at our brewpub back home. For only the dedicated hop-heads: try their "Hop-on". Full bodied and amazing. As an added bonus, they have great food! We only tried their pizza (once again having low expectations) but we were both impressed. Thin crust but good sauce, average amount of toppings, but overall WAY better than anything I expected to find in Mexico. If you're not a beer drinker , come for the pizza. If you're a microbrew fan, you'll be in heaven! And our server 'Brisa' was a joy! Just go there.

Regina, Canada
“Los Muertos has pizza to die for”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We went to try the beer, which was decent. We would go back for the pizza. The four of us split one pizza and were not left hungry. It was fresh, and delicious. The place itself has a mostly stand up bar area on the main floor, more seats upstairs with the pizza being made in front of you. Great place to stop for an inexpensive meal - cold beer and excellent pizza.

Visited January 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Nice clean place with plenty of open air. We're mainstream beer drinkers so couldn't find a beer we liked but had a wonderful pizza.

• Visited February 2014
Milford, Connecticut
“Hands down, the best pizza that I’ve had in PV!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Been visiting PV for the last 10 years, and I’ve had pizza at no less than 10 different restaurants. I’ve enjoyed the Mexicana Rubia (Blond Ale) here on a couple of occasions and heard their pizza was good. So I gave it a try. Order 2 slices of the pepperoni and was more than pleased. From the dough, to the sauce, cheese and pepperoni, this is quality stuff. I will not hesitate to return for a full pie.

• Visited February 2014