“Great Food with Great Service”
Review of Embarcadero - CLOSED

Embarcadero
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Embarcadero restaurant is uniquely designed to create a casual, original and relaxed atmosphere, where our guests can enjoy the highest quality dining experience at an affordable price. Our restaurant is situated on Francisca Rodriguez #137 B. Colonia Emiliano Zapata. In the hearth of the Old Town/Romantic zone and just a few steps to downtown Puerto Vallarta. Featuring the signature “Fresh Menu” highlighting an impressive number of fresh seafood varieties, in addition to traditional Mexican dishes, steaks, poultry, entrée salads and pasta. Embarcadero´s commitment to local freshness is apparent in the seasonally inspired dishes and regionally inspired preparations offered. Embarcadero focuses on a true spirit of hospitality, where every guest is treated like family.
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We "discovered" this gem about a year ago. Have returned many times. The food and service are always superb. Met the owner this time. Great guy. Everything on the menu is incredible. Put this on the top of your restaurant list. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I ate here several times. The seafood combo was excellent and about as much as one could want. The staff is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My wife and I are expats living south of PV. This past week we ate at Embarcadero for the second time. It was a very pleasant experience. The restaurant itself is exceptionaly clean and fresh looking. David who was our waiter was very attentive. Ken, who is the owner/manager was there and chatted with us.
It is located close to the beach, but without all the vendors interrupting your meal.
This time I let Ken select my dinner which was a Shrimp Mahi/mahi combination platter with steamed veggies. Everything was perfectly done and the portion was more than ample. My wife selected a different shrimp dish and was also very pleased. The house wine that accompanied our meal was not bitter like most. We will be back soon. A real find! Bob R

Reviewed June 13, 2013

After finding Jorge's Shrimp Shack and Archie's Wok closed for the season we stumbled upon this place with the assistance from an informed local. Everything fresh, fresh. Great margaritas, salad big enough for two and the best coconut shrimp. The wait staff is good. The neighborhood really nice, I think it is Los Muertos.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

A shrimp burger was my choice this time at Embarcadero (cost 90 pesos or $7.50 US). A friend tried the mixed fajitas that were also very good. This small restaurant is a new favorite of mine and I know we will be back in the future. Flan is served complimentary at the end of the meal. Located near the new pier in old town, it's a great stop for lunch or dinner.