“Loved this place!”
Review of Embarcadero - CLOSED

Embarcadero
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Embarcadero restaurant is uniquely designed to create a casual, original and relaxed atmosphere, where our guests can enjoy the highest quality dining experience at an affordable price. Our restaurant is situated on Francisca Rodriguez #137 B. Colonia Emiliano Zapata. In the hearth of the Old Town/Romantic zone and just a few steps to downtown Puerto Vallarta. Featuring the signature “Fresh Menu” highlighting an impressive number of fresh seafood varieties, in addition to traditional Mexican dishes, steaks, poultry, entrée salads and pasta. Embarcadero´s commitment to local freshness is apparent in the seasonally inspired dishes and regionally inspired preparations offered. Embarcadero focuses on a true spirit of hospitality, where every guest is treated like family.
Wisconsin
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Enjoyed two meals at this cute place with very reasonable prices for seafood and Mexican fare. The owners are wonderful and our meal was followed by a complimentary slice of flan. A new favorite in Old Town.

• Visited October 2012

New York City, New York
“Great new spot!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Located just up from the new pier. Best Margarita I had the entire week...fresh lime juice...delicious. Also, THE BEST Chili Relleno I have EVER had. We shared it as an appetizer - it is a MUST. Our entrees were solid. I had the coconut shrimp which were great and my friend had a Chicken dish that was stuffed....very good. I hear the fish is great just was not in the mood. I think they could be more inventive with the vegetables....seemed like the same medley came with alot of different entrees. I get it.

I would actually give this place a 4.5. To be a 5 in my book you have to run with the best in NYC, etc.... If you are going to Puerto Vallarta you should put this place on your list.

Visited February 2013
San Francisco
“Excellent value and food.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stumbled on to Embarcadero when walking by with another guest from the hotel I stayed at up the street. It is small but we were late enough - 9 p.m. - that they fit us in. Had a three course meal for around $25 (with wine). It was fresh jumbo shrimp wrapped in bacon and in a delicious sauce. I've never tasted anything like it. I would highly recommend Embarcadero. A great addition to the neighborhood.

• Visited February 2013
Bremerton, Wa.
“Best Meal in Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This restaurant is small so reservations are recommended. We were fortunate that there was a table being vacated as we arrived. The owners are an American with years of experience in the food service industry and his adorable Mexican wife. They are very particular of the cleanliness and quality of the food they serve. That said, do not hesitate to try anything on the menu. There are nightly specials depending on what is good at the market that day. We ordered the grilled-in-garlic mahi-mahi which was cooked to perfection, opaque but not too dry, with a wonderful flavor. We were given flan made on the premises for dessert - heavenly. Prices were very reasonable and they have a decent wine selection.

• Visited February 2013
“What a find! Excellent food and value!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

A recently opened gem right near the beach with proximity to the new pier. We had the best table in the house ..... The one on the street where we could see the new pier with its changing spectrum of lights. The owners greeted us personally and were very gracious and helpful. The food was excellent, especially the tortilla soup and the coconut crusted shrimp. Very nicely presented. Loved the welcome and the ambiance. A gem not to be missed!
Very reasonably priced!