“Beautiful, quaint, charming, wonderful!”
Review of Antigua Molienda Cafe - CLOSED

Antigua Molienda Cafe
Description: Come to Antigua Molienda Cafe and know the best coffee from Coatepec, Veracruz, high altitude and let to our Baristas seduce you with the best espressos, capuccinos and Frappes with the coffe bean ground at the moment, also our menu of our delicatessen food and delicious desserts.Open daily from 8:00am to 9:00 pmFollow us in Facebook
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I'm ashamed that I've taken so long to post reviews on Tripadvisor from our visit to Vallarta a month ago. I had found this place on this site and made it a point to visit. I could not have been happier. The owners are gracious and charming. I was traveling with my significant other and a couple of friends. One of my friends admired the music they were playing that day, and the husband (I apologize that I don't remember names very well) offered to burn a cd for her. We went back a couple of days later to pick it up and to enjoy their hospitality once again. The coffee is delicious. The food is amazing. This was one of my top two favorite finds on my recent trip. I highly, highly recommend the cafe and hope the owners continue to live their dream!

1  Thank EB-n-JG

Reviewed April 24, 2013

If you have been to Guadalajara, you may have seen their most popular sandwich, a local invention. Also nicknamed the 'drunken sub', shredded meat and gravy au jus with a special trucked-in bun a bit on the salty side. Possibly the Mexican version of the sloppy joe as more gets on your white shirt than in your mouth! Go here for this specialty and sit in the quaint rear garden area. Down-home, run by a good couple with very tasty reasonable food. Stop by at least for a cup of their brew from Veracruz [coffee for sale to make at home].

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This was real find, where one can have a variety of different coffees, from espressos to cappuccinos and everything in between.

The owners are cordial and helpful in terms of information about the area.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

If you are strolling around Old Town, make sure and stop in. The frappe's are the best I've found and the service is exceedingly friendly. Avoid the lines at some of the other coffee places and enjoy the beverages and sandwiches here. Pick up a bag of there home roasted beans too!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

A friend and I were walking by this darling cafe and were delighted with the owners and the intimate setting! So the next day we went back with my husband and enjoyed the delicious torta! It was fantastic and the latte was beautiful and delicious !!! The owners are such lovely people and welcome you with such grace! It is a definite that we will go back to enjoy the experience again!!!