“Los Arbolitos has re-opened!”

Los Arbolitos Restaurant
Ranked #423 of 1,095 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We open every day from 1:00m pm to 11:00 pm that the kitchen closes and after that you can stay and enjoy your evening with great music and drinks until 12:00 pm.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I am so glad this place has opened under new management. It is such a nice spot, food is great and the staff is so friendly. I had never heard of cilantro margaritas and now am a convert. They are so refreshing. I had the chili relleno and it was delightful.

2  Thank jenya99574

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This is a great new restaurant not far from Los Muertos beach in the romantic zone of Puerto Vallarta. It is three floors of wonderful ambiance and great views right beside the Rio Cuale River.
We were immediately welcomed by the owner/manager and felt right at home. The food was great as was the tequila and will certainly be back for more.
Welcome back!

1  Thank ragansj
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Admittedly I loved "Arbolitos" in its old incarnation, so I was happy to hear that this unique, out of the way, restaurant was re-opening. I had a Chile Relleno with a great sauce and tried too many different flavors of margaritas-including the surprisingly tasty Cilantro margarita. They were all good. The food was great. The people were great. I look forward to returning soon to try other dishes. I am glad to place this spot back on my rotation list of restaurants.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Went baack to Los Arbolitos last night for dinner It has been reopened for about two months. Enjoyed a great Tortilla soup and chicken mole. My wife had the shrimp diablo. Both were excellent. The service was great and the new menu has a good variety of selection. We were met by Melissa the Manager and between her and our waiter the service was perfect. we will defintely be going back during our stay. For those of you that went to Los Arbolitos over the years you will not be disappointed. Add this back to your list.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

A great time - tasty, carefully prepared food, kind, personal and generous service, and a beautiful place.

2  Thank stevie_wanderer_1949