All reviews sapphire beach club private balcony small kitchen apartment building easy walk to the beach absolutely stay here again closet space two blocks living room zona romantica comfortable bed romantic zone flat screen tv common areas third floor coffee maker perfect location
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

I held off from negatively reviewing this condo but since the owner never got back about a credit that I was once promised, I will tell you about my experience. On my birthday, I was robbed in my sleep in the condo just above the restaurant facing the Palms. I luckily was not harmed but my wallet and bag was stolen. The management took a while to respond (a day later) and I was, of course, in shock. I changed hotels as the management couldn’t guarantee my safety. I did get a refund for the days I didn’t stay there but it ruined my trip. What angered me the most was they were quite aware of the lack of security. The person who broke in, crawled up and through a small bathroom window. I would stay in a resort or a condo with a guard or better security system as you have no rights in Mexico. The police won’t care and these owners just are complacent. Thanks for the PTSD Michel! You are a star.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank D D
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Olas Altas Suites for 2 weeks! Lina which was the person in charge was amazing!! Excellent service from the first day we arrived, the lady who helps with the cleaning was super kind! We had a suite with balcony which we found amazing! We didn’t had any trouble with the a/c, the tv wasn’t working when we arrived but since we don’t like watching tv, that wasn’t a problem for us. (They fixed it after 2 days) The location is amazing! Just one block from the beach. Next door they are building something but even the workers always looked after our car and space to park (since the area is quite popular, the parking is a bit limited) the dark part of our trip was the beach club, the lady who manages the place was SOOOOO rude with us!! We went the first day when we arrived and we spend around 3,000 pesos and the lady was super nice, next time we went, we spend around 1,000 pesos and the lady was miserable and rude with us! Avoid that place, service was bad, servers are always in a bad mood, you will have to stand up every time to place an order, and there is more options where you can spend your day without paying for the sun bed and have better service and better food and drinks (next door for example). My recommendation is, stay at Olas Altas Suites if you want to be in a prime location but AVOID the Sapphire beach club.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We found the room to very comfortable for our stay but not so much like pictures in the website however we enjoyed our stay. Room was a bit musty when first entered but with windows and doors open it was fine. The busy street out front was a bit noisy during the day with construction but who stays in your room during the day. Always got a good sleep and will return again to rent room.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is not as advertised. There is no front desk or reception. Rooms are very worn . Maid is nice. Manager is at sapphire . Lots of attitude . You can get so much more at other places. The restaurant is dead, even in peak season , enough said . So many better options I PV.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. Note to check in at adjoining restaurant as stated in other reviews and pictured here. Could use updating for sure. For a gay suites it is right in the middle of everything. Easy walk to the beach or bars and clubs.

Date of stay: March 2018