“Best location”
Make Inquiry
Excellent
1 Brm
Condo Bldg.  (2) One Bedroom One Bath Units
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rjt1224
“Best location”
Reviewed January 1, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

Wow! My fiancé and I had such a good time staying at Jim's place. Not just because of the beautiful condo, but because of the location. We stayed here for 7 nights and had the best food, drinks, and days at the beach - much better than we imagined.

The roof deck is beautiful and the location offers the energy of the romantic zone with the warmth of puerto Vallarta. Jim and Randy were so helpful. We will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2014
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 2, 2015
Rob "Thank You" for the kind words. Randy had sent me a text the next morning saying you had made it to the condo about midnight & you were both very nice tired but very nice. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed Puerto Vallarta so much. It is a beautiful city. Your both welcome to come back anytime. The next time you're in Sanger look me up.

Thanks again,

Jim
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed April 26, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Date of stay: January 2014
Jan 2, 2015
Well Tanice I guess late is better than never. With my sister passing it was a crazy time. You were the best to sit & listen to my pain. We had some good times sitting at the table on the sundeck drinking your chocolate tequila with some of the other guests. I still remember when the fireworks went off & Maxine just about fell out of her chair. You could of left Willow she is a great dog. Wow & today is the day you return. See you in 16 days.

Jim
Dan P
“Very clean and friendly place to stay”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This is the second time we have stayed at this condo . James and
Ricardo were great the unit is neat clean and conveniently located we want to book it again for 2015 for feb and march

Date of stay: March 2014
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Portland
Reviewed November 6, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Date of stay: October 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed April 15, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Date of stay: February 2013
A romantic getaway
Apr 15, 2013
Ann & Dale, Thanks for the great review. Sure missed you both after you left. Oh we are missing an ashtray would you check with Dale. lol Take care & thanks again.
Alberta
Reviewed April 12, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Date of stay: February 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Apr 12, 2013
Hey Garth & Laurel. the picture was great. Yes I am glad I am not there. Way to much snow. I am back in the states. Temp here is mid 70s to Mid 80s. the norm is high 60s. Thanks for the great review & I hope we see you again. To hell with the neighbors we will party all night. Had a great time with you both. Jim
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing