“Best message in PV!”

Venus Moon Southside Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We have new installations,A/A, wifi, closed rooms and the wonderful palapa and opened pergola, relaxing area at the terrace roof. Excellent professional services:Facials, Massages, Exfoliations, Reflexology, Manicure, Pedicure, etc....We offer relaxing massages (Sueco), Terapeutic (Deep Tissue) (Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Pedicura y manicure.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great find in old town! You will love itprice is reasonable and fabulous staff. You can make appointment then shop in d town.

maricruz o, recepcionista at Venus Moon Southside Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

thank you for your comment, we are happy to meet your expectations. come back anytime, you are so welcome

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We are big fans of therapeutic massage and it is a vital component in living a healthy and rewarding lifestyle. We discovered the Southside Spa this last trip to PV and so glad! We have frequented the various massage places on the beach in Mismaloya that offer incredible prices for 2 1-hour massages ($50 total) and resort spas, but were seeking a place that offered a better quality of massage along with providing ambiance. The Southside hit it on all marks. The spa/facility is very clean and well appointed. It is not a huge place. My husband and I had the 90-minute deep tissue on the upper level open air palapa. You can hear some street noise in these rooms, but it is not distracting. My husband had Heidi and said it was the best massage he has ever had...in fact, we returned a week later. I had Erica, who also was very good. Compared to a similar treatment in the USA the cost of $53/pp is amazingly low and worth every cent. They do take credit cards too and offer an array of massage treatment options. The glass of clorofila water at the end of the massage is a nice touch to assist in the cleansing process. They are located approximately 1 1/2 blocks east of the beach on the northend of the Zona Romantica before you cross the Cuale. The spa is located upstairs. I suggest having a morning massage and then catching a bite to eat at one of the many fabulous dining options that are available in the area...or take your stroll along the Malecon and then get "rubbed out." They have shower facilities on site so you can clean up after your treatment in the event you want to explore the area and enjoy the rest of your day without returning back home/hotel. There are many places that offer "massages" in Puerto Vallarta, don't be misled and base your choice on the price. The Southside Spa is the real deal! When we return to Puerto Vallarta we most certainly visit the Southside Spa again and again. Relax and Enjoy.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Venus_Moon_Southside, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Venus Moon Southside Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2015

Thank you so much. We appreciate your comment , for us it has been a pleasure to serve you . We hope you visit us again.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Clean, beautiful clinic, with peaceful and cool, private rooftop massage hut, soothing music and scents, perfect for couples massages together. Friendly staff, delivered exactly what we requested, firm therapeutic touch. Went for longer 75 minutes on second visit. Worth paying 50 pesos extra for this reliably pleasant experience.

1  Thank Keith L
maricruz o, Director de Recepción at Venus Moon Southside Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you very much for having taken the time to give your opinion, for us it was a pleasure to serve you and we are glad that we have achieved our goal. Come back anytime.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Venus Moon last time I was here 2years ago and the place has been thru a nice remodel. My favorite part of this place is their private roof top massage area on the 3rd floor. It is very clean here. It gets great air flow, away from the street noise and very private. My partner and I shared 1 private hut. My masseuse Heidi did a great job, we have been in PV for a week and visited Venus Moon twice. We enjoyed the place and the service.

Thanks for giving us your opinion, drives us to improve our services continually and offer the best in relaxation. You are welcome if you want to return.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place is a hidden gem on the southside of Puerto Vallarta. It is truly fabulous.
I went for two appointments and had my massage under tha palapa on the roof of the building.
It was magical. David was my massuer on both appointments and he is truly the master.
He is a total pro and you one hour massage goes by so quickly because he is so accomplished at what he does. He can transport you from your worries in fifteen minutes.

I just hope this hidden gem does not explode and I will be unable to make a reservation.

It is simply the best

Thank you so much for your second opinion, we are happy to assist you and offer you what you deserve in relaxation. Come back anytime, you are welcome.